Chapter 50

Hi my lovely readers.

How are you?

I'm back with a new chapter.

Let's start the story_____________________________________________________

This chapter contains mature contents. If anyone isn't comfortable with it then please don't read.

RiAnsh's room.....

Vansh comes near Riddhima and hugs her from behind. Riddhima knows his touch so she closed her eyes to feel the moment.

Vansh: what are you doing?

Riddhima: just watching the moon.

Vansh: what is in this moon that you're staring at it lovingly?

Riddhima: why don't you love to watch moon.

Vansh: I don't have to look at sky to see the Moon. Because my moon is here in my embrace.

Riddhima: really?

Vansh: hmm.

Riddhima turns and hugs him from his infront. Vansh also hugs her back and keeps his chin on her head.

Riddhima: vansh I love you. You changed my whole life and make it more beautiful.

Vansh: you've changed my life Riddhima. Without you I'm incomplete. I love you too sweetheart.

Riddhima: don't leave me Vansh.

Vansh: never. Anyways where is my princess? I can't see her.

Riddhima: she's in Maa's room.

Vansh: what she's doing there?

Riddhima: she'll sleep with her tonight.

Vansh: suddenly?

Riddhima: I've kept her there. She's was missing her dadi.

Vansh: I can't believe that you take her to Mom.

Riddhima: why??

Vansh: you always want to keep her close to you so I'm saying this.

Riddhima(little irritated): I think you're missing her. Then go and bring her back.

Vansh: ohho, sweetheart. Are you jealous of Aara.

Riddhima: yes I'm. Who'll get your attention more I'll jealous of her.

Vansh: you are surprising me today.

Riddhima winks at him and slowly speaks.

Riddhima: there is more Surprise for you on the way.

Riddhima wraps her hand around his neck and plays with his shirts button.

Vansh: why I'm thinking that you ain't having  any good intention?

Riddhima: kisses on his neck and he closes his eyes.

Riddhima: yes Mr Rai Singhania I've a naughty intention.

Vansh: what happened to you that suddenly you become a wild cat.

Riddhima: I want to be loved by you. Take me Vansh.

Vansh tries to tease her a little seeing her eager.

Vansh:  I don't have mood. I'll love you another day. Today I'm feeling sleepy.

Riddhima gets little angry. She holds his face and smashed her soft lips on his rough lips. She start to suck his lips roughly. Vansh is shocked by her sudden kiss. Because she never initiates to kiss him. He comes back to his sense when she bits his lower lips. He pulls her closer to him holding her waist. He enters his tongue inside her mouth and she let her dominate the kiss.