Chapter 48

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

I'm back with a new chapter.

Now let's start the story_____________________________________________________

Next morning.......

Everyone comes to dinning area for breakfast. They completes breakfast and goes to their respective work.

Then Keerthi is sitting in poolside. When Aaryan comes there. He sees her and sits beside her.

Aaryan: what are you doing?

Keerthi: nothing. Just sitting. But what are you doing here?

Aaryan: I saw you so thought to talk with you for sometime.

Keerthi: what you want to talk with me?

Aaryan: I want to say you that....

Aaryan hesitates to say anything.

Keerthi: that....

Aaryan: woh actually...I'm not getting that how I'll say?

Keerthi: what's the matter? Is anything serious?

Keerthi asked with concerned eyes.

Aaryan: actually Keerthi I.....I like you so much and may be I..... love you.

Keerthi is shocked hearing his confession but before she could react, someone screams from behind. They looked at the person and it's chanchal.

Chanchal: Aaryan! What are you saying?

Aaryan: woh Mom it's true that I love her.

Chanchal: you just keep silent. First let me talk with her.

Aaryan: what you'll say her?

Chanchal: I can understand, this Keerthi traps you. I know this type of girls.

Keerthi: aunty what do you mean by this type of girl?

Chanchal: see Aaryan now she is giving me back answer.

Aaryan: Mom you're accusing her.

Chanchal: Aaryan beta now you're also talking with your mother like this. All happened for this girl. Wait I'll tell everyone.

Then she holds keerthi's hand and drags her towards hall room. Aaryan also goes behind them.

Aaryan: Mom where are you dragging her?

But she didn't reply her. In the hall room everyone is present there. They sees that chanchal is holding keerthi's hand. She's angry. So Riddhima comes first to ask her what happened.

Riddhima: chachi what happened?

Chanchal: ask your this sister.

Riddhima: what she did and why you're dragging her like this? Keerthi what happened?

Chanchal: your sister is trapping my Aaryan in the web of her love.

Riddhima: what?

Chanchal: yes. This type of girl can do anything to marry a rich man.

Riddhima gets angry by chachi's allegation. She removes keerthi's hand from her clutch with a jerk.

Riddhima: I don't believe it. Keerthi can't do it.

Chanchal: then am I saying lie? I heard it by my own ears.

Riddhima: you must have any misunderstanding. My sister can't do anything like this.