Chapter 15

Hi lovely readers.

The story starts now.....

In the evening....

Kabir and Anupriya is talking in Anupriya's room.

Anupriya: everybody is giving so much importance to this Uma. I can't tolerate this anymore.

Kabir: leave it Mom. She returns back after so many years so everybody will give her importance. But I'm thinking something else.

Anupriya: what?

Kabir: riddhima's daughter.

Anupriya: what's need to think about her? Riddhima now married with someone else and she's their kid. At least it's good for us that she married some other guy. Now she won't bring obstacle in our plan.

Kabir: but I know her very well. She won't marry any other guy as she loves vansh.

Anupriya: if she didn't get married then who is the father of her daughter?

Kabir: by any chance it can be Vansh.

Anupriya: no ...no this can't be happened. If she's his daughter that means she will be the future owner of this empire. All of our hardwork will be bestroyed.

Kabir: yes Mom. But we can't efford this.

Anupriya: we can't say anything without proof that she's vansh's daughter.

Kabir: we have to do their DNA test.

Anupriya: how will you do this.

Kabir: we can do DNA test by their hair.

Anupriya: okay tomorrow we'll do it.

Kabir: if it's prove that she is vansh's daughter then first we have to remove her from our way.

Anupriya: yes.

Saying this they smirks evily. Then kabir goes to his room.

In hall,

Dadi, Uma, Keerthi, ishani and chanchal is gossiping. But all the time Uma is only talking about Riddhima and Keerthi. That irritates ishani.

Ishani (whispering to chachi): my Mom isn't remembering me and chanting mantras on Riddhima's name.

Chachi: I have told you na this girl is so much cunning. She must be brainwashed our Uma didi.

Ishani: I hated her before and now I hates her more.

Then Uma goes to see Aara if she is alone or with Riddhima.Then dadi thinks to talk to Keerthi as she don't know about her.

Dadi(looking at Keerthi):beta I haven't talked with you.

Keerthi: aunty I.....

Dadi(cutting her): beta Riddhima calls me dadi. You also call me as dadi.

Keerthi: okay dadi. I'm Keerthi. Riddhima is my sister.

Dadi: how you met Riddhima.

Keerthi: di came to pune and we met there. In fact we lives in pune but we have to come here for maa's treatment.

Dadi: ohh.

Keerthi: After her treatment we'll go back to pune.

With that they talk for some more time.

In vansh's study,

Vansh is checking some files then angree comes there and stand beside him.

Vansh: angree do you want to say something?