Chapter 49

Hi my lovely readers.

Hope you all are doing well.

I'm here with a new chapter.

Let's move to the story___________________________________________________________

Everything is going well after Aaryan's marriage proposal for Keerthi. He starts to do work and trying to learn about business from Vansh. Vansh is also helping him. Everyone is happy seeing aaryan's change behavior. In this time keerthi's exam also gets finished. Chanchal didn't say anything but she doesn't accept her from heart yet. So she doesn't leave any chance to taunt Keerthi. But Keerthi never minds by her behavior. Because she knows that chanchal is like this only.

In this time Riddhima and Vansh gets more close to eachother. Their relationship gets more stronger. Aahana is still staying in VR mansion and she never leaves any chance to stay close of Vansh. Moreover kabir is also here to manipulate her. Riddhima noticed that Aahana always try to be close of Vansh and she doesn't like it at all. She tries to keep her away from Vansh. But Aahana is Aahana.

In Vansh's study room.......

Vansh is checking some files while Aahana is also present there with the excuse of business. But actually she's trying to be close of him. Vansh stands from his chair and talking with someone on phone. Aahana looks at him with dreamy eyes. She goes close to him and try to hug him from behind.

At that time Riddhima also enters there and sees that Aahana is trying to hug Vansh.

She gets angry but first she want to keep her away from Vansh. She can't let her hug Vansh. So she calls his name.

Riddhima: Vansh.

Vansh turns back hearing her voice but takes a step back seeing Aahana close to him. Aahana also flinched back hearing her voice.

Aahana (in mind): what is she doing here? I hope that she didn't see me trying to hug Vansh.

Then Riddhima goes near him.

Vansh: what Riddhima?

Riddhima: Vansh Aara is asking for you.

Vansh: why?

Riddhima: she say that you told her you'll play with her. But now busy with work. My baby is angry on you?

Vansh: then it seems a big problem.

Riddhima: yes she's your daughter so her anger is also not less than you.

Vansh: you're right. Now I'm going before my princess gets more angry.

Riddhima: okay go.

Aahana just rolls her eyes at them. Then Vansh leaves from there and Riddhima looks at her with angry eyes. Aahana understand that she is angry. So she smiles nervously.

Aahana: hi Riddhima.

Riddhima (angrily): what you were doing?

Aahana pretends not to know anything.

Aahana: what I was doing?

Riddhima: don't act to be innocent. I see that you were trying to hug Vansh. And your eyes it's saying that you consider vansh not only friend but also more than  friend.

Aahana loughs loudly hearing this.

Aahana: ohh Riddhima. You're so smart, na? You understand me. Then listen , yes I love Vansh. I consider him more than my friend. I love him madly.

Riddhima gets more angry now.

Riddhima: don't you think that you're coming between us?

Aahana: no. Not me,  you're coming between us. I loved him from before you. But you came and snatch him from me.