Chapter 13

Hi lovely readers.

Let's start the story.....

Their car stop in front of vr mansion. Keerthi comes out from the car by holding Aara in her arms. Then Uma also come out from car. Keerthi amazed by seeing the big and beautiful house. But Uma is having a different feeling in her eyes. She feels that she knows this place.

Person: now you go inside.

Keerthi: okay.

Then Keerthi holds Aara's hand and start walking inside. But Uma stand there. She is looking at the surrounding and tries to remember if she really knows the place or not.

When they enter inside they sees that many people is present there and a tension on their face. They  sees that Riddhima is also standing there. When Aara sees her mumma in many unknown people she smiles cutely.

 When Aara sees her mumma in many unknown people she smiles cutely

She calls her mumma and runs to her with her small legs. She hugs her riddhima's leg. Riddhima picks her up and kissed on her cheeks and she also kissed her mumma's cheek.

Aara(excited): Mumma.... You hele Mumma? Youl baby...... Tome.(you're here mumma? Your baby also come)

Riddhima: yes baby.

Everyone are surprised to this little baby calling Riddhima as her Mumma. They can't understand anything. Vansh is more surprised.

Vansh's POV....

Mumma?? Seriously? Why this baby is calling her mumma. Is she really her daughter? But how's this possible? Is she married with someone else? No... no this can't be happened. What if it's true then? Here I was burning every second in the fire of her betrayal and there she sets her own world. But why I'm feeling good by seeing her daughter?

Vansh's pov end.

Ishani's pov.....

Is it really her baby? If yes then it's good. Now she won't be able to come back in bhai's life.

Ishani's pov end.

Chanchal(whispering): Aryan this Riddhima is found to be very cunning.

Aaryan: yeah Mom.

Chanchal: when vansh leave her she instantly find another guy for herself. Also having a daughter with him.

Dadi also surprised but she didn't say anything because she thinks it's her life so she can do whatever she wants.

Their chain of thoughts get broken when their eyes falls on Uma. Their eyes get widen to see her alive infront of their eyes. Most shocked person is Anupriya because she killed her and now she can't digest that she is alive.
Vansh can't believe his eyes that he is seeing his Mom alive. Tears appeared in his eyes. Without any second thought he and ishani run towards their Mom and took her in their embrace.Uma is shocked to see their reaction. She can't understand why they're hugging her.