Chapter 57

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all doing?

I'm back with a new chapter.

Let's move to the story................
_______________________________________________________________

In RiAnsh's room,

Riddhima, Vansh and Aara is sleeping on the bed cuddling eachother. Vansh wakes up first and sees that his sweetheart and princess is sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace. He smiles at them and then he kissed their forehead. Vansh goes to washroom for freshen up.

After few minutes when he  comes out from Washroom, he sees that Aara is awake. She's sitting on the bed and rubbing her big eyes with her small hands. So he goes near the bed.

Vansh: good morning princess.

Aara looks at him and smiles. She jumps on her papa's arms.

Aara: koo.... molning papa.

Then she looks at Riddhima's sleeping figure.

Aara: Mumma?

Vansh sees that Riddhima is still sleeping which strange. Because usually she gets up before then but today she's late. Then Vansh remembers their last night's passionate love making.

Vansh's POV,

Riddhima must be very tired. That's why she's sleeping this late. I shouldn't exhausted her this much. Next time I've to take care of it.

Vansh's POV end.

He looks at Aara.

Vansh: princess today Mumma is sleeping so papa will freshen up you. Okay baby?

Aara happily nods her head because who wants to lose the opportunity to stay much time with papa. Because He'll play with her.

Then Vansh makes her freshen up and they goes to downstair.

After sometime.......

Riddhima wakes up from her sleep but she doesn't want to open her eyes. She gropes her hand on the bed but can't find anyone beside her. She  thinks that they must be wake up now. So she opens her eyes with a jolt. Then checks the time and it shows 9:00 AM. She  sits on the bed but not feeling well.

Riddhima's pov........

Ohh God! I was sleeping this late. But why didn't Vansh wake me up? My baby is also awake. I'm not feeling well. I'm also feeling nauseous. I'll not leave Vansh.

Riddhima's pov end.

She runs to washroom and vomits. After vomiting she rinsed her mouth. Then washed her face.

Riddhima (in mind): why I'm vomiting and feeling weak? What happened to me.

Riddhima is thinking about it when something clicks in her mind.

Riddhima's pov......

Is it possible that I'm pregnant? (Keeping her hand on her belly). Yes it can be. I missed my period this month and this nauseous and weakness it's the symptoms of pregnancy.  I've to give this good news to Vansh. He'll be mad in happiness. But! But! I'm not sure. First I've to be sure then I'll give this good news to Vansh.

Riddhima's pov end.

She comes out from Washroom and takes her phone to order a pregnancy test kit. She caress her belly with one hand and smiles thinking that may be a baby growing inside her.

Riddhima (in mind): today is keerthi's Mehedi and tomorrow is their marriage. If I'm really pregnant then we'll get double happiness. God please it should be true.