Chapter 44(mature)

Hi my lovely readers.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story......

This chapter contains mature scenes. If anyone is not okay with it then please don't read.

This my first time I'm writing something like this. I don't know what I'll write. Just preparing myself to write down this 🙈🙈.

___________________________________________________

When Riddhima enters inside the glasshouse she gets amazed seeing the beautiful Decoration.

She walks further and looks at the decorations. She's in aww seeing everything and she smiles. Seeing her smiling face a smile also crept on vansh's face.

Vansh: sweetheart do you like this?

Riddhima: I love it Vansh. It's.. it's just so beautiful.

Then her eyes falls on a table which is also Decorated.

Riddhima: vansh why this table is here?

She asked him and turns back to know the answer but sees that Vansh is sitting there on his knees.

Riddhima shockingly looks at him. Vansh lifts his hand and looks at her face.

Vansh: I want to spend a date night with you. Will you be with me?

Riddhima: you did this everything for me?

Vansh: yes only for my sweetheart.

Then Riddhima gives her hand to him and he grabs it.

Riddhima: yeah I'll be with you.

Then Vansh gets up and make her sit on the chair. He also settled himself on other chair.

Riddhima: but Vansh we have already taken our dinner. So I can't eat anymore.

Vansh: wait.

Then Vansh lifted the lid and there was a cake kept on the table.