Chapter 47

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Now let's move to the story_____________________________________________________

In RiAnsh's room.....

Riddhima is removing her jewelries infront of mirror. She's thinking about Aahana.

Riddhima (in mind): Aahana !!happened with Aahana suddenly? Why she was behaving like that and that look. Why she gave me that look before leaving? I'm not getting good vibes from her. I've to keep my eyes on her every activities.

Riddhima is thinking about it when two hands encircled her waist from both sides. She jerks out from her thoughts and looks at her side to see her loving husband. Who's holding her possessively from back. A blush crept on her face thinking about it.

Vansh keeps his face on her shoulder.

Vansh: what you were thinking?

Riddhima: not what ask whom?

Vansh: so let me know the person's name who's disturbing my sweetheart in her thoughts also.

Riddhima: you really want to know?

Vansh: yes.

Riddhima: if I say you his name then what punishment you'll give him?

Vansh: first tell me then see what I do?

Riddhima: so the person's name is Vansh Rai Singhania.

Vansh holds her more tightly when he heard that she was thinking about him only.

Vansh: what's the need to think about me when I'm standing in front of you.

Riddhima: but you disturb me in my thought so now it's time for punishment.

Vansh: I'm all yours do what you want to do with me.

Riddhima: enough now leave me.

Vansh: no I won't leave you without taking my punishment.

Riddhima: I don't want to give you any punishment.

Vansh: you have to.

Saying this he gives a kiss on her neck. Then he sucks her skin there licking it by his tongue. He starts to give open mouth kisses on her neck. Riddhima closed her eyes. She's clutching her saree and trying to suppress her moans. They're busy in their romance when a sweet voice broke their moment.

Aara: Mumma!!

They comes out from their own world and gets apart from each other. Then Riddhima turns behind and sees that Aara is standing at the door.

Aara walks to her and shows her hand to get on her arms. Riddhima takes her in her arms.

Riddhima: baby are you sleepy?

She nods her head in affirmative.

Riddhima: sorry baby your Papa always disturbs you Mumma that she can't take care of you.

Riddhima says those words glaring at Vansh.

Vansh: what I've done?

Riddhima: you're responsible for everything.

Vansh: wow you got a new habit to blame me for everything.

Riddhima: vansh stop this. Can't you see she's sleepy.

Vansh: yeah I can see. Now put her in sleep.

Then Riddhima takes Aara into washroom. She changed her dress and wipes her body with a wet towel. Then she make her wear a comfortable soft dress and comes out from washroom.

She sees that Vansh is busy on phone. She rolls her eyes on him. Then she gives Aara in his lap.

Riddhima: baby you be with your Papa. Your Mumma is coming after changing her dress. Then she goes to change dress.

Now Aara is feeling irritated because she's sleepy and her Mumma Papa isn't putting her in sleep so she start to cry. So vansh gets up taking her in his arms. He starts to walk in the room. Aara keeps her head on his shoulder and encircled her hands around his neck.

Riddhima comes out from Washroom after changing into night wear. She takes Aara and lay down her in the bed then she also lay down beside her. She's patting her back. Slowly slowly she drifted into sleep. Then Vansh lays beside Riddhima.

Riddhima: Vansh what are you doing?

Vansh: nothing.

Riddhima: then get up from my side and go to your side of bed.

Vansh: no. Do you forget that even I owe you two kiss.

Riddhima(firmly): vansh Aara is here.

Vansh: she's sleeping.

Then Vansh tries to open the zip of her dress but she holds her hand.

Riddhima: Vansh don't.

Vansh: why you're stopping me?

Riddhima: because I know what you intend to do? But Vansh not today. Because I'm very tired.

Vansh makes a pout on it. And stands up. Riddhima notice his pout and chuckles in mind. She holds his hand. Then she brings his face near her face and kissed on his forehead.

Riddhima: I love you Vansh.

Vansh also gives her a kiss on her forehead.

Vansh: I love you too sweetheart.

Then he lay down on his side. They kissed Aara together.

Riddhima: today my baby is also tired.  She also becoming irritate.

Vansh: may be because today she sees many people together. She isn't used with crowd. It effect her.

Riddhima: yeah.

They talks with eachother on random things and drifted into a deep sleep to welcome a new morning.

Sorry for a short chapter. Next chapter will be a large But I'm very sleepy now and can't open my eyes. I don't know what I've written in my sleepy State so sorry for the written mistakes. Please do vote and comments. Please take care of yourself and stay safe.

Vote target is 155.