Chapter 25

Hi lovely readers.

Let's start the story.....

In the dining table everyone is waiting for vansh and Riddhima. But kabir and Anupriya isn't present because they have an important work so they're not in the house. Then vansh comes with Aara in his arms and Riddhima is coming behind them. Aara is continuously blabbering with her papa as she have many things to share with her papa. Dadi smiles seeing Vansh Riddhima and Aara together. But ishani, Aaryan and chanchal rolls their eyes at them. When Aara sees Keerthi and Uma she wants to share the happiest news with them. So she pointing towards Vansh and says,

Aara(excited): kitty... Jaan... he.... Aala papa. ( Keerthi, jaan... He is Aara's papa).

Then she hugs her papa's neck. All the time she is smiling.

It's like a bomb for every person who are present there

It's like a bomb for every person who are present there. But dadi and Keerthi already knew it so they are happy for them. Then vansh sits on the chair and make Aara sit on his lap.

Aara: Mumma... Mumma chit.... hele.( Mumma sit here).

She said pointing towards a chair beside her papa. Riddhima reluctantly sit there. Then vansh starts to feed Aara. At this time everyone were trying to digest the matter which this little baby said.

Ishani: what is this bhai? Why Riddhima's daughter is calling you papa.

Dadi: because he's her father.

Ishani: like seriously. Suddenly vansh bhai become father that also Riddhima's daughter.

Dadi: Aara is vansh's daughter, ishani and it's the truth.

Vansh: you knew it, dadi?

Dadi: yes beta. Yesterday I get to know.

Chanchal: What is the proof that she's your daughter. I mean this Riddhima can lie to you.

Dadi (angry): chanchal..... What kind of question is it? Aara is vansh's daughter and the heir of Rai Singhania family.

Vansh: dadi is right. I know that she's my daughter. I don't need any proof and I also don't want any discussion about it.

Chanchal: okay.

Then everyone complete their breakfast and comes to hall room. Dadi brings a holly thread and make it wear  Aara on her wrist as it'll keep her safe. Then Rudra and ishani comes and talk with her. Ishani takes her in her arms and kisses on her cheeks. Angree feels happy by her gesture towards Aara.

Angree: it seems that you have started to love Aara.

Ishani: of course I love her. She is my niece. Vansh bhai's daughter why i won't love her.

Angree: good. At least you're not showing any tantrums on this matter.

Ishani: I know why you are saying this. Listen it's true that I don't like Riddhima but that doesn't mean that I'll hate my niece.