Chapter 60

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

I'm again back with another chapter.

Let's start the story...................

______________________________________________________________

Vansh is impatiently waiting outside the cabin. Few minutes later the doctor comes out. He ask the doctor about them being concerned.

Vansh: how is my daughter and wife?

Doctor: they're fine.

Vansh: but why they're unconscious?

Doctor: she inhells the anesthesia fluid in a large quantities. She's a kid so it effects her health. Now she'll sleep for few hours.

Vansh gets angry from inside thinking that how kabir make his little baby smell the anesthesia fluid.Seeing him tensed the doctor says more.

Doctor: but don't worry she's fine.

Vansh: okay. How is my wife?

Doctor: some one hits her head with a hard stick.

He fists his fingers in a tight grip to control his anger. He thinks in mind how to punish kabir and Aahana for hurting his daughter and wife.

Doctor: I've banded it. She'll get her conscious soon. And the baby in her womb is absolutely fine. I'll do some test after she gets her conscious.

Vansh: why you want to do test if they're fine?

Doctor: relax Mr. Rai Singhania. I'll do test  just to know that how's baby growing.

Vansh: okay.

Doctor: now you can go inside to meet with them.

Then doctor goes from there and he enters inside. He sees that in a bed Riddhima is laying and on another bed Aara is laying. He goes near them. First he caress Aara's hairs. Then sits beside Riddhima. With one hand he holds her hand and keeps another hand on her belly to feel his baby inside her belly. Tears appeared in his eyes.

Vansh(in mind): I'm upset with you Riddhima. Why didn't you tell me about Aara's kidnap? Why you went there. What if something happens to you and the baby? Once you get you conscious then I'll teach you a lesson.

Vansh was busy in his thoughts when Riddhima opens her eyes slowly. She looks at her surrounding. She can't understand that where she is? Then her eyes falls on Vansh. She smiles seeing him and Vansh also gets relaxed seeing her awake. Then the past few hours memory flushes in her mind. How Aara gets kidnapped and then she falls unconscious. She sits on the bed with a jolt. Her head starts paining so she holds her head.

Vansh: Riddhima lay down. Why you're sitting?

Riddhima: Vansh where is Aara?

Vansh: calm down. She's fine and sleeping. He indicates her towards Aara's bed. Seeing Aara safe Riddhima gets little relaxed. But then something else comes in her mind so she keeps her hand on her belly. Vansh understands that she's thinking about the baby inside her.

Vansh: the baby is also fine.

Riddhima looks at him confused.

Riddhima: how did you get to know about the baby?

Vansh: thank God that I get to know it. Otherwise you don't have tell me, no?

Riddhima understands by his voice that he's upset.

Riddhima: no..no Vansh. I also get to know about it today. I wanted to give you a surprise and make the moment special. But then Aara gets kidnapped and everything happened.