Chapter 55

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all doing?

Hope everyone is doing well.

Now let's start the story.............

________________________________________________________________

In RiAnsh's room,

Riddhima comes out from washroom and sees that Aara is still sleeping and Vansh isn't at room.

She gets little angry and murmurs something under her breath. Then goes near Aara. She wakes her up from her sleep. She opens her eyes and rubs it cutely.

Riddhima: good morning baby.

Aara: koo... molning Mumma.( Good morning Mumma.)

Aara sees that Riddhima is angry. So she thinks that she's angry on her.

Aara(innocently): Mumma.... anly?(Mumma are you angry?)

Riddhima: yeah baby Mumma is angry but not on you. Mumma is angry on your papa.

But it isn't go well with the possessive daughter when her Mumma said that she's angry on her papa.

Aara: Mumma Papa koo..boi. pzs....no...anly Papa.(Mumma Papa is good boy. Please don't be angry on Papa).

Riddhima looks at Aara amusingly.

Riddhima: yeah I know that you are Papa ki chamche.

Aara: papa ki.... tamtie!!

Aara didn't understand what her Mumma said but she loughs. Riddhima also loughs at her.

At that time Vansh enters inside the room and sees that they're loughing. It makes him happy. He goes near them.

Vansh: what happened? Why you two are loughing?

Aara jumps on Vansh's lap.

Aara: papa ki...tamte....

Vansh didn't understand what Aara says, so he looks at Riddhima with a questioning gaze.

Riddhima: she's saying that papa ki chamche.

Vansh: what??

Riddhima: Actually I was saying her that I'm angry on you. Then she was supporting you. So I told her that she's Papa ki chamchi.

Vansh loughs at them.

Vansh: well one thing is clear that she's in my team.

Riddhima: yeah, father and daughter is a team now. Nobody is here to support me. Now I even can't be angry on you two.

Vansh: but why you're angry on me?

Riddhima: I told you to wake up her then freshen up her. But where were you?

Vansh: ohh I had an important work so I went to complete it. But now I'm here so I'll make her freshen up. Please don't be angry on me.

Riddhima: yeah only you have important work. Others people are just eating and sleeping.

Vansh: no everyone has works. Sorry Riddhima.

Riddhima: okay this time I'm forgiving you.

Vansh: thank you.

Riddhima: take her for freshen up.

Vansh: okay.

Then he goes into washroom with Aara and Riddhima comes to downstair to make breakfast.