Chapter 5

So all my lovely readers let's start..

It's morning now. Sun peeps in the sky. The environment is so calm and beautiful.

Here in a room two figure are sleeping peacefully. But one's sleep get broke and she opens her eyes and a big smile formed her lips by seeing other one. Then get up from bed and remove her dopatta from it's clutch. Now it's reveals to be Riddhima.

She goes toward washroom.After taking a bath she comes out. Now she is feeling so fresh. Then she goes toward bed and sees that a little figure is sleeping peacefully.She kissed it's forehead.Then with lots of love she calls .

Riddhima:Mum mum get up mummum..see it's already morning.You should get up now.

Then she start to shake her. Now the baby wake up. She slowly slowly opens her eyes and met with her mumma's smiling face. She also gives a big smile.Then with a very cute voice she greet her mumma.

Baby: Mumma... Koo.. molning... Mumma.

Riddhima: Good morning baby.

Yes it's her baby, her life, her Aravya.She is her everything her lifeline.

She is her everything her lifeline

Name: Aaravya Sharma. Age- 2 year's.
Loves her mumma and kitty so much. Little but very intelligent than her age.(Note:I know you all are thinking Riddhima's baby's name should vanya but there are many stories where baby's name is vanya so, I didn't use it here.Please adjust with it or you can comment me if more people ask for vanya then I'll change it).

Now come back to story....

Baby sits on her momma's lap. Then riddhima starts to caressing her hair. Baby smile at her momma's antics.

Baby:Mumma.. kitty...thlep.. baby..wake hel.(Mumma kitty is still sleeping. So baby'll wake her up.)

Riddhima: okay....baby.

Then baby happily get down from bed and runs towards her kitty's room with her small legs.Riddhima smiles looking at her baby's retreating figure. Then she goes back to her memory lane when she first get to know about her being pregnant.

Flashback start...

Author's pov,

It's been one month when she comes from vr mansion. In this one month vansh didn't tried to contact her for one single time.After getting so much humiliation from her family she came back to her hostel. Where she lives before.When she reached hostel she went to meet hostel's warden.She is a kind lady and she also loves Riddhima as her own daughter.Seeing Riddhima upset and all gloomy warden understand that something happens with her. So, she just assure her and told her to go to her room. Sejal was not present there because she was in Dubai. After that Riddhima goes to her room and starts  crying bitterly. Then Riddhima always keeps herself lock in the room. She don't talk much with others.Many times hostel's warden also tries to talk to her but Riddhima didn't tell her anything.One day she insists her to go to the market with her. So, Riddhima agreed and went to market. When they reach market Riddhima wasn't feeling well.
Suddenly she starts sweating and feeling dizzy then slowly slowly her vision gets blur and she falls on the ground.Seeing an unconscious Riddhima warden goes to her and tries to make her conscious. She was throwing water droplets on her face but it didn't work. Then with the help of others she took her in a nearby hospital. Doctors examine her then told the warden that Riddhima is one month pregnant. Then doctor advices her not take care of her.

Doctor: She is one month pregnant. Due to weakness she falls unconscious but don't she'll get well soon.

Warden:Okay.

Doctor:I also advice you to look after her. Please make sure that she don't get any stress it can be bad for mother and baby's health.

Warden:  Okay. Thank you so much.

Then she goes to Riddhima and sits beside her.Riddhima gets her conscious back so she slowly open her
eyes. Then she looks at her surrounding.

Riddhima:Where I am?

Warden: you're in hospital.

Raddima: what happened to me.

Warden:you gets unconscious so I take you here. But now you're fine.

Riddhima:ohh

Warden:I want to say you something.

Riddhima:yes, tell me.

Warden: You're one month pregnant.

Author's pov end.

Flashback end.

When Riddhima was remembering about her pregnancy some tears drops from her eyes unknowingly.She instantly wipe them.Then she went out from her room to see what her baby is doing.

(It was small update.So,how is Riddhima's new life and baby?? Are you guys excited to know who is their kitty??. Next part will be on Vansh.)