Chapter 52

Hi my lovely readers.

Hope you all are doing well.

I'm back with a new chapter.

Let's start the story___________________________________________________

After Aahana leaves from there with the sarvent Riddhima gives a last glare to Vansh and goes towards their room.

Vansh understand that his sweetheart is angry now.

Vansh (in mind): ohh Riddhima gets angry. But I didn't pick up her then why? Anyways she's upset. I shouldn't go to pick her up.

Then he comes in their room and sees that Riddhima is folding her dress and Aara is playing on the bed. He sits beside Aara. Riddhima noticed from the corner of her eyes.

Vansh: princess what are you doing?

Aara: Aala pele. (Aara is playing.)

Vansh: what's Mumma doing?

Aara looks at her Mumma and then her Papa. Her innocent mind is thinking that why papa isn't asking Mumma.

Vansh: your Mumma is angry.

Aara: Mumma..anly(Mumma is angry).

Vansh: yes.

Riddhima hears their talks.

Riddhima: baby ask papa to get ready fast because today is Aaryan chachu and keerthi's masi's engagement. Nowadays he's more busy to help others.

Vansh understands that she's taunting him.

Vansh: sweetheart Actually she got hurt and asking help from me. She's my friend Moreover guest here do it's our duty to look after her comfort.

Riddhima: when I forbid you to help her?

Vansh: I didn't but I know you're angry.

Riddhima: no I'm not.

Vansh: Riddhima sorry. I won't do it again.

Riddhima: why you're saying sorry?She's your friend you should help her.

Saying this she turns another side and gets engaged in her work. But then she feels a pair of hands encircled her from behind. It's takes her no time to understand that who's hands her this.

Riddhima: vansh what are you doing?

Vansh hugs her from behind and keeps his head on her shoulder.

Vansh: why so much anger.

Riddhima: I'm not angry. You just leave me.

Vansh: don't lie to me. I know you're angry.

Riddhima: you were picking up her in your arms. I didn't like it. I can't see anyone in your arms but me.

Vansh: Riddhima you're so cute.

Riddhima: what?

Vansh: yes. Get rid of your insecurities sweetheart. I only love you. Without you I don't even exist. You and Aara is my lifeline. I love you to most.

Riddhima: I also love you too.

Vansh: now smile.

Riddhima smiles at him.

Vansh: good. Keep smiling. This smile matters the most for me.

Riddhima: okay. Now leave me. I've to get ready for their engagement.

Vansh kisses on her cheek and leave her. Riddhima gives him a small smile.

Then they start to getting ready.