Chapter 56

Hi my lovely readers.

Hope you all are doing well.

I'm back with a new chapter.

Let's move to the story......................

______________________________________________________________

In RiAnsh's room,

After the sangeet gets over everyone had their dinner and left for their respective rooms. Riddhima also comes to her room with Aara and Vansh is in his study. Aara is fast asleep.

Riddhima is sitting on the bed and looking at Aara's sleeping figure. She thinks how she met with Vansh then they get married, they part ways from each other and again meet. Now they have a daughter and finally she's happy in her life. She just wants that her small family with Vansh always stay like this.

When Riddhima was busy in her thoughts then Vansh comes there. He noticed the lost look on her face so  goes near her and sits beside her on the bed. He keeps his hand on her thighs.

Vansh: what are you thinking sweetheart?

Riddhima comes out from her thoughts when she hears Vansh's voice. She looks at Vansh and smiles.

Riddhima: nothing just thinking about us.

Vansh: ohh I see.

Riddhima hugs Vansh from side and entangled their fingers. Vansh also wraps his hands around her arms and pulls her closer to him. He never wants Riddhima to be away from him.

Riddhima: Vansh I just want that we always stay like this. You, me and Aara our complete happy family.

Vansh: yeah we are a happy family but something is missing.

Riddhima gets confused so she looks at Vansh.

Riddhima: what is it?

Vansh pulls her more closer to him as if he wants to smash her in his body.

Vansh: ummm... Today in morning you were complaining that no one is here to support you, to team up with you.

Riddhima: yeah it's true. You and your daughter always team up. I'm alone.

Vansh: I was thinking that why not bring someone to team up with. After all I can't see my sweetheart upset.

Riddhima (confused): whom you're talking about?

Vansh (huskily): it's someone whom only we can bring.

Saying this he leans toward her to kiss her on lips. Riddhima looks at him and noticed a mischievous glints in his eyes. Then she understands that about whom Vansh is talking. Her eyes widen in realization and she leans backwards. Then more Vansh is leaning towards her the more she's leaning backwards.

Vansh was about to kiss her but she stops him keeping her palms between their lips. Vansh makes a pout.

Vansh: why you stopped me?

Riddhima: Vansh not now.

Vansh: but I want to kiss you now.

Riddhima gets shy and blush hard.

Riddhima: Vansh Aara is here.

Vansh: so what she's sleeping.

Saying this he again leans toward her to kiss but she again stops him.

Riddhima: Vansh you'll never correct no?

Vansh: yup. I'll always be like this.

Riddhima gets up from the bed and runs near the window. Vansh also runs behind her and hugs her from behind. He keeps his chin on her shoulder and his hands on her waist.

Vansh starts to give wet kisses on her neck and Riddhima closes her eyes tightly. Vansh is sucking her skin on her neck and she bites her lips not to moan. Though she's mother of his child and they did it before also but every time Riddhima feels new in his touches.

Vansh smiles seeing his effect on her. Everytime he looks at her, his desire to have her increase in another level.

Vansh now bites on her sweet spot and Riddhima moans his name.

Riddhima: Vansh....

She turns and now her fronts is facing him. She hugs him tightly and hides her face in his chest. Vansh also hugs her back. Then he lifts her chin to look at her face.

He slowly bends and locks her soft lips with his rough one. Vansh's is sucking her lips and Riddhima also response back. They devoured all their love in this kiss.

Vansh breaks the kiss when he feels that Riddhima is out of breath. He touches his forehead with hers and their eyes are closed. There is pin drop silent in the room only their heavy breathing can be heard.

Vansh slowly picks up her in bridal style and laid down her on the sofa. He also hover over her. Then he starts to give her open mouth kisses on her face to neck. Riddhima clutches his shoulder tightly. Vansh's hands reach to the zip of her dress and in a swift he undressed her. Riddhima also helps Vansh to open the button of his shirt. He dites on her shoulder and kisses there. He takes her one melon in his mouth and start to suck it.

Soon they gets naked and Vansh enters inside her. He thrusts inside her giving her pleasure. They reach in a another world. Riddhima is moaning his name. Vansh release inside her and she also hits the orgasm.

After two hours of love making they are sweating heavily. Riddhima collapse on Vansh's chest. He picks up her in his arms and enters in washroom. He make her stand under the shower. He looks at her body full of his mark which increase his desire more.

Riddhima noticed his gazes and becomes shy. Because she never take bath with Vansh. Then Vansh on the the shower. Riddhima trembles when cold water falls on her. She hugs Vansh and Vansh also hugs her tightly. He rubs her body sensually and she bites her lower lip to stop the moan. Her checks becomes the resemble of rip tomato when Vansh touched her private parts of body.

After taking bath vansh and Riddhima wears a fresh pair of clothes and goes back to their room. They gets on the bed and laid in  each side of Aara. Riddhima looks at Vansh who's eyes are closed. There is a glints of peace on his face. She lifts her head and kissed on his forehead and also gives a kiss to Aara. Then she also closes her eyes to welcome her sleep.

_______________________________________________________________

Precap: aarthi's marriage and kabir's new plan.

Guys give me some idea to torture kabir and Aahana.

Vote target: 220.

That's it for today. Now enjoy this chapter. Please do vote and comments. Silent readers please do vote. Sorry for writing mistakes.

Take care of yourself and stay safe

Bye bye.