Chapter 2

Here vansh was so much angry. After reaching his room he was throwing everything to remove his frustration.

Vansh: why? Riddhima why you betrayed me??I loved you,I trust you but you betrayed me.
With that he throw a vase in floor and it break into pieces.
Vansh: I can't forgive you. Never ever.

Here Riddhima reaches the room but seeing the condition of room she gets scard. Then she slowly go towards vansh and keep her hand on his shoulder. Vansh understand that it is Riddhima so he jerk of her hand.

Riddhima tries to talk to him but vansh is not listening her.

Riddhima: vansh please listen to me once. I want to tell you the truth.

Vansh: you are a liar. I already kowns about your truth so no need to make any story.

Riddhima: I am not making any stories.please listen to me once.

Vansh : Riddhima leave from I don't want to see your face. You tried to kill siya. You kidnapped ragini.

Riddhima: I didn't anything with siya.i don't know who attacked siya please vansh trust me.

Vansh : Trust on you? You r not worthy of my trust.

Riddhima: Don't say that vansh .I know that I have lied to you but I didn't betray you vansh.i can't hurt you vansh.

Vansh: you have hurt me riddhima.you hurt me.

Riddhima: no vansh.

Vansh: you know Riddhima it's hurt a lot when your close one broke your trust.

Riddhima: I know Vansh. But I didn't broke your trust.

Riddhima: I agree that I have done wrong by hiding truth from you but I didn't send you jail and I didn't attack siya.

Vansh: I have already told you that I don't want your any explanation.

Here Riddhima being drunk is not helping her to stand properly. So she also couldn't talk properly.

Riddhima: but you have to listen my part of story.

Vansh : I have no interest to listen your nonsense.

Riddhima: you have to listen and you also have to forgive me.

Vansh: I don't want to see your face and here you are talking about forgiveness.

Riddhima:vansh please don't say that.i will try my best to earn your trust and forgiveness

Vansh: there is no need of it.

Saying this vansh move his face another side. Now Riddhima tries to move his face towards hers but he didn't turn. So, Riddhima hugs him. Being irritated vansh depart himself from her hug and push her. Because of the sudden push and her being drunk she can't balance herself and fall down. Then broken piece of vase pierce into Riddhima's feet. She hiss in pain.when vansh turn around then he sees that blood is coming out from her leg. Seeing that his eyes soften little and he goes towards her as fast as he can. Because in his heart anywhere he loves her. Though he is angry with her but can't see her in pain. So, he picks her in his arm and settle her in bed. Then he get the first aid box and bandage . All the while Riddhima just looking at his with so much love and care.She observe how carefully he does her bandage. This brings tears in her eyes. Seeing tears in her eyes vansh ask her with concerned voice.

Vansh: why are you crying. Is it hurts you so much?

Now Riddhima can't hold herself anymore also she is drunk. So, she can't think straight. Without any second thought she slams her lips on his lips.engulfed him in a passionate kiss

Here vansh can understand before that he felt a pair of lips on his rough lips. First he was shocked but when he realized that Riddhima is kissing him he badly wants to push her but also he can't. Because somewhere in the core of his heart he also longing for it since a long time.Now when he get his beloved touch he can't resist it. But his beloved also betray him which he can't forget. Like this his mind and heart gets into a conflict. At last his heart win thought to go with the flow.

When they feel need of air they depart they look into eachothers eyes

When they feel need of air they depart they look into eachothers eyes. Their eyes reflect their love, longingness, affection and care for each other. Vansh now can't deny his sweetheart who is holding so much expectation to be his in her eyes.

So he just lost in her beautiful eyes and surrender himself to her. They dove in the ocean of love. They fell eachother. They shows eachother how much they love eachother. They become one in all means.

( Now this chapter is done. I am not expert in english so forgive me for the mistakes and grammatical errors. If you like it then plz vote)