Chapter 12

Hi lovely readers.

Let's move to the story.....

In Riddhima's hospital at evening,

This was a tiring day for her. She just want to go home and sleep. With this thought she comes out from hospital and books a cab. When the cab reach she sits in it and rest her head in back and close her eyes. After sometime she opens her eyes. She looks outside by the window of cab. But gets shocked because it's not the way of her home but she knows this way very well. It's the way of vr mansion.

Riddhima: where are you taking me?It's not the address which I gave you.

Driver: I'm taking you to your destination.

Riddhima: it's not my destination.

Driver: ma'am I'm following my orders.

Riddhima: who gave you the order?

Driver: you'll get to know that when we reach.

Riddhima: I don't want to go. Stop driving. I want to go home.

Driver: sorry ma'am. I can't stop.

In this arguments they have already reached vr mansion. Then the driver stop the car. Angree comes and open the door of back sit. Angree is so much happy that his bhabhi comes back home.Then Riddhima comes out from the cab.

Riddhima: what's this mr. Angree? Why he bring me here?

Angree: actually.... Bhabhi woh

Riddhima ( cuts him between): don't call me bhabhi. I'm not your bhabhi. You can call me as Riddhima or dr. Riddhima.

Angree is sad by listening this but he don't want any argument with her so he obey her.

Angree: ok dr. Riddhima.

Riddhima: now tell me why I'm here?

Angree: boss wants to talk to you about siya's treatment.

Riddhima: we've already talked about it. Now I'm going home.

Saying this she tries to go back but angree stops her. Then after so many insistence she  agreed. When Riddhima entering the house she recalls how ishani throw her out from this house. Some tears drops fall from her eyes but she wipes it and enter inside with angree. All the family members are in hall only. When they sees Riddhima their eyes comes out from it's socket.
They are digesting that they are really seeing Riddhima in home. It was ishani who reacts first.

Ishani (angry): how dare you to come in vr mansion?

Riddhima (same tone): I haven't come here willingly. I have been brought here forcefully by your beloved brother.

Ishani: what??? Vansh bhai brings you here!!! I can't believe it. Why'll he bring you here?

Riddhima: ask this question to him.

Then vansh descending from stairs with all his glory and stand infront Riddhima.

Vansh: so you come?

Riddhima: your man bring me here. Now tell me why?

Vansh: don't you know the reason?

Ishani: bhai why you bring her here?

Vansh: she's here as siya's doctor.

Riddhima: but I've denied for your offer.

Vansh: nobody can deny Vansh Rai Singhania.

Ishani: bhai how you can appoint her? What if she done something with her?

Vansh: you don't have to worry about it ishani.