Chapter 53

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all?

I'm back with a new chapter.

Let's start the chapter .......... __________________________________________________________

Everyone is enjoying the party but one person is raging in anger and it's Aahana. She's drinking shots one after another seeing the closeness between RiAnsh. But soon she gets drunk and leaves from there while staggering.

After the party all the guest starts to leave and reporters also. Then all family members starts their dinner.

Aara was tired so she slept in her Papa's arm.

Riddhima: vansh Aara is sleeping let's take her to room.

Vansh: yeah she's tired.

They starts to walk towards their room but Vansh gets a call from a business client.

Vansh: Riddhima you please take her to room. I'm coming after attending this call.

Riddhima: okay.

Then she takes Aara in her arms and goes to their room. Vansh comes to his study room to attend the call.

In Vansh's study room,

Vansh is talking on the phone then he feels a pair of hands encircled him from behind and hug him from back. He already sense it that the person isn't his sweetheart. So he instantly removes the hands and turns behind.

He becomes shocked seeing a drunk Aahana. She even can't stand properly and staggering. He cuts the call immediately.

Vansh: Aahana!! What is this? Are you drunk?

Aahana: ye...ah. I....am...d..ru..nk.

Then she tries to hug him but Vansh moves back.

Vansh: why you drink this much?

Aahana: th..en what wou...ld I do ra...ther than dri.....nk? 

She goes near near Vansh and holds his shirts collar. A frown appears on his face.

Aahana: I..I... can't see....y...ou with th...at Ri..ddhi...ma. She al...ways clin...gy with yo...u.

Vansh is shocked by this. He removes her hands from his collar and looks at her with Stern face.

Vansh: what are you saying?

Aahana: I....I'm.... saying the....tu...rth. I lo... love y....ou.

Now vansh is more shocked but Aahana don't know that what she's blabbering in her drunk state.

Vansh: what??

Aahana: yes va...nsh. I love you. I lo...ve y..o..u a loooooot.

Vansh: Aahana you aren't in the right sense of mind. So now go to your room.

Aahana: no.... I...i won't go..... Why... you al....ways push meeeee a...way from your......self. Can't y.......ou see my lo.......ve for y....ou. I'm dy.....ing to get yo....ur lo.....ve. But allllllll... the ti....
me you ro.....am behind th......at Ri...ddhi...ma calling her sweet....heart.

Vansh: Aahana stop this nonsense.

Aahana: see wh.....at she ha....ve done wi....th y....ou. Now my lo.....ve be...co...me nonsense tooooo y....ou. See Van...sh I won't lea....ve that Ri..ddhi..ma. I'll tea...ch her a gooood le...sson for sna...tching you fr....om meee whi...ch she won't for.....get alllll ov....er her life.

Vansh is shocked would be underestimate. Because he can't even think that his friend whom he knows from a long time can say something like this. Words isn't coming out from his mouth.

Then Aahana goes near him and cups his face. Vansh tries to move back but collied with the couch and both falls on the couch. Vansh is laying on it and Aahana is over him. But then Aahana tries to kiss him crossing all the limits. Vansh's patience level gets break and he push her from himself. She falls on the floor and cried out in pain.

Aahana: ouch.....

Vansh also stands up and looks at her with disgusting look.

Vansh: I can't even imagine that you can say this. I consider you as my good friend but in my back you're thinking this. How will Riddhima feel when she'll get to know that you love me?

Aahana gets up from the floor.

Aahana (angrily): Riddhima... Riddhima.... Riddhima. All the ti...me you on...ly chant th...is naaaame. Can't y....ou see how mu....ch I lo...ve you? I kn...ow that y....ou love meeee. But bound wi....th that Ri..ddhi..ma only for yo...ur daugh...ter. But don't worry I'll lo....ok after her. Better th....an Ri..ddhi...ma. You ju...st lea...ve her. Then we'll get ma...rri...ed ha..ppi...ly. I even kn...ow that you don't lo...ve her. Ju..st pity on her be...cause she's a orphaaaan.

Saying this she again tries to get close to him but he again pushed her. Now Vansh's anger reach on it's peak hearing such low words from this woman about his sweetheart. He angrily snapped at her.

Vansh: listen Aahana I don't love you and I only love my Riddhima. I'm not bound with her for my daughter. I want to be with her. She's my love, my life everything. You can't look after my daughter better than Riddhima because she's the best mother for my kids. I don't pity on her. She's my need. I hope your all confusion gets clear.

Aahana's heart breaks hearing him confessing his love for Riddhima. But she isn't ready to accept the truth.

Aahana: Va...nsh do...n't li...lie. I know y....ou don't lo....ve her.

Vansh (angrily): I love her damnit. Now go to your room. I'll confront you tomorrow when you'll be in your right sense.

Saying this he grabs her shoulder tightly as he's angry. Then drags her to her room. Then he throws her on the bed.

Aahana gets angry on him.

Aahana (scream): listen Van...sh I'll throw out th...at Ri..ddhi..ma from yo...ur life. I'll maaaake her pay ve...ry bad...ly that she will be scared to ev...en lo...ok at you.

Vansh's anger rises more and he shouts on her with his dangerous cold look.

Vansh: enough is enough Aahana. Stop your bullshit. You won't come out from this room till I ordered you to come.

Saying this he leaves from the room but before that he locks it from outside.

Aahana is screaming in the room but after sometime she falls unconscious.

In RiAnsh's room,

Vansh enters in his room and sees that Riddhima and Aara is sleeping hugging eachother. He gets relaxed seeing their calming face.

Actually Vansh wasn't coming and Riddhima was so tired so she get into sleep without Vansh.

Vansh comes near them and sits beside Riddhima. He kissed on her forehead and then also kissed Aara on her forehead. He holds their hands. Aahana's words start to echoed in his ears and his grips gets tighten on their hands.

Vansh: I'll protect you two from every evil eyes. You two are my life. I won't let anyone harm you.

Then he goes to washroom and changed into his nightwear. After that, he comes out and gets on the bed.

He takes Aara and Riddhima in his arms protectively and drifted into sleep while hugging them.

___________________________________________________________________

Precap: Aahana's punishment.

Vote target: 190.

That's it for today. Please do vote and comments. Sorry for grammetical errors and spelling mistakes.

Take care of yourself and stay safe.

Bye bye.

Meet you in the next update.