Chapter 29

Hi lovely readers.

Let's start the story.......

Next morning in VR mansion,

Riddhima is passing from pool area then ishani calls her.

Ishani: Riddhima will you sit with me for sometime.

Riddhima: why??

Ishani: please.

Riddhima: okay.

Then they sit on the chair kept beside pool.

Ishani: Riddhima bhabhi I know I've done wrong with you. Sorry is not enough for my deeds. Then im so sorry.

Riddhima: you don't need to say sorry.

Ishani: I know you're getting angry listening sorry from me. Why won't you? I'm the reason of your all miseries. Infact Aara was away from us, from her father just because of me . I'm guilty for my every wrong deeds. This guilt is eating me from inside. I know that it's not easy for you to forgive me. But please try to forgive me. I'll try my best to be a good human being.

Riddhima: I can't promise you that I can forgive you or not but I'm glad that you're feeling guilty.

Ishani: I always behaved with you badly. Never gave you any respect. And do the same with others. Now see God have punished me. My baby snatch away from me. But you always right so God gift you the most adorable baby.

Riddhima: I'm feeling sad hearing about your baby.

Ishani: it's all my fault.

Riddhima: don't be sad. You'll again become a mother. I think you should give angree a chance. He'll be with you all over his life.

Ishani: you're right. In fact he's a good person. All this years I said that he's not worth of me but today I realized that I'm not worthy of him. But I'll change myself for him.

Riddhima: good. It's late but you understand the fact.

After sometime,

In dinning room,

Riddhima is trying to feed Aara but she's showing tantrums.

Riddhima: baby please take one bite.

Aara nodded her head in no.

Aara: Aala...no eat.( Aara won't it.)

Riddhima: why baby?You haven't eat anything.

Aara: Aala....no..lite this.... food.(Aala don't like this food).

Then vansh comes there and see that his baby is showing tantrums on food.

Riddhima: but baby this food is healthy for health.

Aara notice her papa and makes a crying face so that her papa save her from eating that food.

Aara: papa pease....thay.... Mumma. Aala...no eat food.( Papa please say Mumma that Aara won't eat that food).

Vansh: Riddhima if she don't want to eat then why you're forcing her.

Riddhima glares at him.

Riddhima(angry):  here she's being stubborn and I'm struggling to feed her. Where you should help me to feed her. But you're encouraging her not to eat healthy food. Very good.

Vansh gets scared to seeing Riddhima angry. So finding no other option he also try to convince Aara to eat food.

Vansh: princess you're papa's good girl, no? So don't be a stubborn girl and eat the food.