Chapter 19

Hi lovely readers.

Let's move towards the story......

In Riddhima's room,

Riddhima is making her baby sleep suddenly vansh barges into her room.
Riddhima gets shocked to see him like this in her room.

Riddhima: vansh what's this? Why you're here at this time?

Vansh: why sweetheart? Can't I come in my wife's room.

Riddhima: don't make noise here my baby is sleeping. She'll wake up by your shouting.

Vansh: now your every concerns for her and for her father only, isn't it?
You all the time lost in his thought and rest time you only runs after your daughter. Why can't you think about me.

Riddhima: what nonsense is this?

Vansh: now my feeling is also looking like nonsense to you.

Riddhima (in mind): why he's talking like this?
Then Riddhima sees wine bottle in his hand and understand that he's drunk.

Riddhima (in mind): why he's talking like this?Then Riddhima sees wine bottle in his hand and understand that he's drunk

Riddhima: vansh are you drunk?

Vansh: no sweetheart. I'm not drunk. I'm just trying to forget my pain

Then points towards the wine bottle.

Vansh: this help me to forget my pain but today it's also not helping me.

Riddhima: vansh you're not in the state of talking. You please go to your room.

Vansh: I won't go. I've rights to stay in my wife's room.

Riddhima (angry): don't call me wife. I'm not your wife.

Vansh hold her by her shoulder tightly.

Vansh: you are. You're still mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.

Riddhima: no I'm not.

Vansh: don't forget that we are not officially divorced.

Riddhima: vansh leave from here.

Vansh: why you are asking me for leave? I'm not going anywhere. Remember that only I've the rights on. To come closer to you and stay with you set that in your mind. Your so called husband also don't have any right. You're mine only mine, understand that?

Riddhima: stop this drama. Why you're doing this. Can't you leave me for one second to live in peace?

Vansh: you snatch my peace and sleep now you're asking peace for yourself.

Riddhima: I haven't done anything. You're responsible for everything.

Vansh: now you're also blaming me. How could you do this to me? You marry someone else. How can you forget me that easily and move on your life. Is it that easy for you? If it is easy then why can't I forget you in this years. You're in my mind in my heart everywhere. I tried a lot but couldn't forget you. Now come on, you teach me how to forget you. Teach me.