Chapter 3

Sun peeps in the sky. Birds chirping can be heard.

In Riansh room,

Two body's are sleeping peacefully by hugging eachother. But due to sunray the man's sleep gets disturbed. It's none other than vansh.When he open's his eyes a smile crept on his face by seeing his sweetheart sleeping peacefully in his arms. But next moment his smile vanished when he remembers something. Last night memory is coming slowly in his mind.
Now he is in so much rage. He get up from the bed with a force.

Due to force Riddhima's sleep got break. When she open her eyes she sees a raging vansh marching towards washroom. Then she sit up on the bed . But she hissed in pain because her head is paining like hell. When she look at her surrounding she gets shocked. She tried to recalls last night's happenings.

The she slowly slowly she remembers everything. First she gets shy and smile when she recalls her kissing vansh. But watching vansh angry she gets scard.

Riddhima: vansh is looking so angry. What if he is regretting for last night incident? I have to talk to him.

In washroom,

Vansh is raging like fire. He was angry on himself for doing such things. When he come out from washroom he sees that Riddhima is waiting for him. But now he don't want to talk to her. So, he comes out from the room and goes toward study room.

Here Riddhima didn't get the chance to talk to him so she disappointedly goes to take bath.

After taking bath she comes down. In the hall ishani was sitting in a sofa and reading some magazines. Riddhima looks at her and pass her a smile. Ishani also gives her a fake smile.

Ishani: ( in mind)Early morning I have seen her face. Now the day will be a worst.

Riddhima: I am in kitchen. If you want something you can ask me.

Ishani : I don't need anything.

Riddhima: ok.

Then she goes toward kitchen. She prepared breakfast for all and keep them on dinning table. Later everyone gathers in dinning table and stats breakfast. In breakfast table riddhima tries to talk to vansh but all the time he ignores her. After completing breakfast everyone gets busy on their own work.

In siya's room,

Anupriya comes in siya's room and see that nurse is not present there. So, she gets an opportunity to inject siya and nobody will come to know that. So, she take out an injection and inject it in siya's hand. Then she goes from there.

Later nurse comes and see that siya's body is shaking and the machine is making beep beep sound. At that time vansh also passing from there. Hearing the beep beep sound he enter into room and gets tensed by seeing siya's condition.Then asked the nurse about this but she replies that she don't know. Now vansh gets angry and scold her. After few minutes siya gets calm and vansh sings in releave. He instruct nurse to look after her and goes out of room to call the doctor.

He calls the doctor and tell him about siya. After listening the symptoms doctor says that siya is getting panic attack and it's not good for health. But doctor assuara him that he'll instruct the nurse about her treatment. Vansh thanked him and cut the call.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vansh was absent mindedly walk through the corridor and thinking about siya's health. At that time Riddhima also coming from another side. When she sees vansh coming towards her, she thinks to talk with him. She called vansh and goes near him.

Riddhima: I was looking for you. Where you was?

Vansh: Why ?

Riddhima:I want to talk you.

Vansh: But I don't.

Riddhima: it's urgent vansh.

Vansh: Okay shoot .

Riddhima (shy): Actually I want to talk about last night.

Listening last night vansh's face got harden. He turns to go from there. But Riddhima hold his hand and stops him from going. Then she turns him towards her.

Riddhima: Where are you going?

Vansh: I have an important work to do.

Riddhima: No, first you have listen to me then you can do your work.

Vansh: you can't order me.

Riddhima: I am not. I'm just requesting. I am trying to say that whatever happened between us last night..

Vansh(cutting her between): Last night was just a mistake.

Riddhima is feeling like something has break her heart into million pieces.Tears was rolling down from her eyes

Riddhima: What are you saying vansh?

Vansh: I am telling the truth.

Riddhima(little angry): last night we take our relationship in next level. Now you are saying that you have made a mistake. We became one it means..

Vansh(cutting her between): it means nothing to me.i don't feel anything for you.

Riddhima: you can't say like this vansh.you can't ignore that we did it.

Vansh was already tensed for siya's health and continuous argue with Riddhima just making him furious. His eyes now become red due to anger. So, he with red blood eyes looks at Riddhima and hold her shoulder tightly.

Vansh( dangerously angry tone):I haven't seen any cheap girl like you in my life. To live with me you stoop this low. Now you are conforting about last night.

Riddhima (chocking voice): vansh

Vansh: I just can't tolerate you anymore.

If before Riddhima was thinking that her heart got broken now she is feeling that someone has stabbed her heart. Other side, vansh is so much angry that he can't think straight. He isn't getting he doing or what he saying. He hold Riddhima's right shoulder tightly and drags her from there.

(At last I have complete this chapter.please forgive me for the spelling errors and grammatical errors.)