Chapter 6

Hi lovely readers!!
Without any chitchat let's move forward to story...

In a dark room one handsome man is getting ready we can say that he is getting for office.By his facial expressions it seems that he is angry. There is dark black circle under his eyes it indicates that he didn't have sleep much. Then he turns around and it reavels the one and only Vansh Rai Singhania.

Then he take his watch.He wears watch and murmuring something.

Vansh: I have told this Angree to bring the file but he haven't bring yet. Nowadays he became so much unpunctual.Today I have to take his class.

Then taking his phone he comes out from his room. He comes to dinning table and sits. Here he meet with other family members.They greet eachother and start having breakfast.Soon the breakfast gets over and all went their respective work.

Vansh: Angree have you bring the file.

Angree: Yes boss.

Vansh: then why you didn't give it to me.

Angree: woh... Actually boss

Vansh: let it be and move first we have a important work.

Saying this they go out from house.All the while dadi was watching him.

Dadi's pov,

It's been almost 3 years when Riddhima left this house. But in this year's vansh changed a lot. Now he don't talk much always gets himself busy in work. It seems that he forget to live. I can't see him like that. Riddhima left and take all the happiness of this house.Now everyone live at their own world as if they don't care for others. My family is breaking infront of my eyes.It was Riddhima who made this house into home. Always take care of others. Though it was lie but she always tried to bound each other. Don't know why but my heart is not ready to accept that Riddhima could done this. Or may be she is really a culprit.Whatever don't where she is now and what is doing?

Dadi's pov end.

Author's pov,

In this three years vr mansion gets changed. Now vansh becomes a workholic man. He don't interact much with other family members. Aryan tries to impress family members by doing work but fails everytime. Chanchal always busy with his jewellery and makes plans how to rule vr empire.Ishani now live in peace because now Riddhima isn't here. Nowadays, she starts to like Angree.Now she don't misbehave with her and she also don't likes all-time vansh's bossy behavior around him. But she don't say anything. Anupriya continuous her to inject siya so that she can't get well. Because if she gets well then her secret will come out.Kabir shows his fake concerns towards family members so that he can be their good book. Aryan and chachi scared him so they don't say anything but ishani don't leave any chance to taunt him. Vansh forever dislikes kabir. He knows that something is worng with him so he always keeps his eyes on him. Kabir is aware about it so he is just waiting for right time to start his game.

Author's pov end.

Scene change to vansh office.

Vansh is sitting on  chair in his cabin.He is so indulge in his thought.

Vansh POV,

Riddhima in this three years I tried a lot to forget you but I can't remove you from my mind from my heart.I can't forgive you ever. Why you betrayed me? Whenever I see my siya unconsciously laying on bed and the is you my haterad towards you gets increase. It's three years my is in coma but there is no improvement in her health. I have talk to doctor regarding this as soon as possible.

Vansh's POV end.

Vansh was drawn in his thought that he didn't notice angree is calling him.

Agree: Boss!! Boss what happened??

Vansh:(no answer)

Angree(shouting):Boooosss!! Listen.

Vansh(coming out from thought):Ye.. yeah.Why are you shouting??

Angree: I was calling you from long time but didn't listen to me.Is everything okay na??

Vansh: Yeah, everything is ok.

Angree POV,

I know boss where you was lost. You was lost in bhabhi's thought. You're missing her but you'll not say it.

Angree POV end.

Vansh: Why you are calling me.

Angree: There is a meeting going to held. You have to attend it.

Vansh: okay. Let's go.

Saying this vansh and angree come out from his cabin and make their way to conference room.

(This was a glimpse of vansh's life and what happened in vr mansion after Riddhima left. So, if you like this then please do vote and comment.Sorry for grammatical mistakes).