Chapter 32

Hi lovely readers.

Let's start the story......

Next morning.....

In Riddhima's room,

Riddhima's sleep gets break and she wake up from her sleep. Then Aara also wake up with her.

Riddhima: good morning baby.

Aara: koo... molning Mumma.

Then she takes Aara in her lap. Aara looks at her papa's sleeping figure.

Aara: Mumma papa....thleefy.( Mumma papa is sleeping.)

Riddhima: yes papa is sleeping. Let's wake up papa.

Aara: otay.( Okay).

Then they start to tickle him. He turns  other side because of this tickle and hide his face under the pillow.

Vansh: what are you doing? Let me sleep.

Then they start to tickling him under his feet. Now it's unbearable for him so he opens his eyes.

Then Riddhima and Aara shouts in his both ears.

Riddhima: gooooood... moooorning.

Aara: koooooo.....mooolning.( good morning).

Vansh gets angry because his sleep gets break. He gets up and sits on the bed with a angry look. But all his anger gets vanish when he sees that his princess and sweetheart is smiling heartily.

He also smiles at them and take Aara in his lap

He also smiles at them and take Aara in his lap. He kisses on her forehead.

Vansh: good morning princess.

Aara: koo.... molning papa.( Good morning papa).

Vansh: my good girl is becoming naughty day by day.

Aara: Aala no....nothy... Mumma....nothy. ( Aara is not naughty. Mumma is naughty).

Vansh: is it?

Aara: yet. Mumma thay.....wate uf....papa.( Mumma says to wake up papa).

Vansh: yeah how can I forget that my princess is a good girl. Now I'll talk with Mumma.

As her papa says that she's a good girl Aara gets happy and claps her hand to express her happiness.

Then vansh looks at Riddhima.

Riddhima: I'm going to washroom to freshen up.

Then she runs towards washroom to get herself saved from vansh. Vansh smiles at her.

 Vansh smiles at her