Chapter 23

Hi lovely readers.

Let's start the story.....

In vansh's room,

Vansh pinned Riddhima to the wall and looks into her eyes. He's holding her tightly. She tries to free herself from his grips but failed.

Riddhima: what's this? What do  you think? You can do anything with me.

Vansh: yes I can.

Riddhima: leave me. What you want?

Vansh: answer

Riddhima: which answer? I'm not willing to give you any answer.

Vansh: you have to answer me. Why you've done this with me?

Riddhima: I haven't done anything. I had told you hundred times but you didn't trust me.

Vansh: I'm not talking about that matter.

Riddhima:  Then what are you talking about?

Vansh: I'm talking about the truth which you hide from me.

Riddhima (stammering): which truth? I haven't hide any truth from you.

Vansh: ohh really?

Riddhima: yes and if you're thinking that I'm hiding something from you then why you keep me here. Let me go.

Vansh: So you want to go?

Riddhima: yes I want to go.

Vansh: okay I'll let you go. First answer my question. Who is the father of your daughter?

Riddhima: why you are asking about him?

Vansh: nothing serious. I just asking you because I haven't seen him. Where is he?

Riddhima: I don't want to tell you.

Vansh: why. Don't I have any right to know about my wife's life? Who is in her life?

Riddhima: no you don't have any right and I'm not your wife.

Vansh: come on Riddhima tell me where is he and then you can go from here.

Riddhima's pov...

Why he's asking me about Aara's father. Is he doubting me? If he knows then why  can't ask me? Why spinning the matter?

Riddhima's pov end.

Seeing her lost vansh snapped his finger which brings her in reality.

Vansh: where you lost. Give me answer I don't have much time to waste on you.

Riddhima: he is.

Vansh: where he is?

Riddhima: this isn't for your concern. What you will do to know about him?

Vansh (shouting): just tell me damn it.

Riddhima gets little scared. She avert her eyes from him.

Riddhima: now he...he isn't in Mumbai.

Vansh: lie... I'm telling you where he is. Now he's in vr mansion. In fact he is standing before you. Am I right or am I right.

Riddhima Is horrified by his revelation. She looks at him by eyes widen.

Riddhima's pov.....

He gets to know. Now what I'll do? He  won't listen to me. He'll snatch my baby from me.

Riddhima's pov end.

Vansh keeps his hand on her shoulder.

Vansh: why you're pressuring your little brain. Don't think much. I'm here to clear your confusion.

Riddhima: how you get to know?

Vansh: sweetheart I've my own ways.

Riddhima: this is not true.

Vansh: interesting...very interesting. You're again telling me lie. For your kind information I have DNA test report. Now what you'll say? She is my daughter.

Riddhima (angry): no she isn't. She's my daughter unfortunately you're her father.

Vansh: why you didn't tell me that I've a daughter. In fact now we're living in same house but you didn't tell me.

Riddhima: why I'll tell you? You're just biologically her father but you never do any fatherly duties towards her.

Vansh: you keep me away from my daughter that's why I can't fullfil my duties. If I haven't find out then you will never tell me, right?

Riddhima: yup. I would never tell you because I never want your shadow on my baby. You only know how to hurt others. You will hurt my baby.

Vansh: I'll never hurt my daughter. Why you didn't told me about her. You snatch her every first things from me. Because of you I miss two years of her life. I can't see her when she was born. I can't hold her in my embrace first time.

Riddhima: I haven't snatch anything from you. You yourself lost the happiness of becoming a father. Did you forget that you throw me out from this house.

Vansh: why you didn't you told me then?

Riddhima: I didn't know that I'm pregnant. Infact It's good that I didn't told you.

Vansh: listen Riddhima she is my daughter also. You can't keep her away from me. I've my rights on her.

Riddhima(crying): which rights you're talking about? You don't have any right. Do you know how much I go through on my pregnancy period. How I bring her in this world. No. You don't know. You never tried to know. Now you're coming to claim your rights. Where were you when I was depressed, when doctor told me to abort my because I was emotionally and physically weak, when I rise her all alone with so many difficulties, when people bad mouth her saying that she's a illegitimate child. You was never beside us when we needed you. Then why are you coming now?

Listening people badmouth her daughter as illegitimate child vansh gets angry. He fist his fingers tightly. His knuckles get white. But he calms himself.

Vansh: listen Riddhima.

Riddhima (angry): what I'll listen? First You listen. You're asking no why I hide this from you? I didn't hide it. When I get to know about my pregnancy at first I tried to talk with you. But you haven't receive my calls. You haven't reply my messages. In fact you kept your phone switch off. Why will you receive my calls as I don't matter for. All is matter for you is your ego. Now be happy with your ego and let me be happy with my baby.

Saying this she went out from the room in anger.

Vansh gets numb by her revelation. Tears are falling from his eyes continuously.He is remembering the day when Riddhima calls her numerous times. But he ignores her calls.

Vansh's pov.....

I'm really a bad father. I am not able to be called as father. Everyone calls my baby as illegitimate child but being her father I can't do anything. Riddhima goes through many hurdles because of me. My baby and her mother suffers a lot. Riddhima called me to give me the happiest news of my life but I was a fool to lost the happiness of my life. If I answer her calls then today Aara would be with me. But I  didn't see anything before my ego. Riddhima is right I'm an egoistic jerk. Riddhima suffers a lot I've to seek her forgiveness. Because at any cost I want my daughter to be with me. I can't live without them. Today I'm promising myself that I'll cherish her with every happiness in this world. She's my everything. She's my first priority.

Vansh's POV end.

(Today's chapter is only on Riansh confrontation. I think I write too much nonsense. If you guys getting  bore then please comment me and do vote if you like it.)