Chapter 14

Hi lovely readers,

Let's start the story.

Next day morning in vr mansion.

Like everyday, today also Riddhima and her baby wake up early. Then they freshen up. Riddhima thought to take her baby in the garden as morning air is good for health. They goes there. Aara is so happy to see the garden.

In vansh's room...

Vansh wake up from his sleep. Then he go towards the window. When he looks outside he sees that Aara is running in the garden and playing with flowers.

(Imagine this baby as Aara)

Unknown to him a smile crept on his lips. Then he goes to freshen up. Coming out from washroom he thought to check on his mother. So go towards her room.

In the hall,

Dadi is worshipping in temple. At that time Riddhima also enter the house with Aara. When Aara sees the temple she runs there. Then she takes blessing from God. Dadi feels happy to see this little munchkin. She gives her Prasad.Aara is a well mannered girl so she greet her.

Aara: koo... Molning.( Good morning)

Dadi(smiling): good morning dear. What's your name?

Aara: Aalabia Thalma.( Aaravya Sharma).

Dadi chuckles listening her cute talk
Then Riddhima also approach there and greets dadi.

Riddhima: good morning,dadi.

Dadi: good morning. Riddhima god blessed you with a lovely daughter.

Riddhima: yes dadi. She is the most precious gift of my life.( Taking Aara in her arms.)

Dadi: you two come and have breakfast.

Riddhima: we're coming.

Then they go to have their breakfast.

In Uma's room....

Vansh knocks on the door. Then Uma opens the door and see vansh is standing there.

Vansh: good morning, Mom.

Uma: good morning, beta.

Vansh: actually I came here to know if you're okay or not.

Uma: I'm fine dear.

Vansh: if you have any problem here then tell me without any hesitation.

Uma: okay.

Vansh: please come with me. It's time for breakfast.

Uma: you go I'm coming with my daughter.

Then vansh leave from there. Uma wakes up Keerthi and take her for breakfast.