Chapter 28

Hi lovely readers.

Let's start the story.....

Riddhima: family!! Who is your family?

Vansh: you and Aara.

Riddhima: we are not your family. Actually we were never your family. Your family is outside of this room. After all they're first in your priority list.

Vansh: I know I've hurt you but Riddhima don't say that you're not my family.

Riddhima: I was never your family. You marry me but never accept me as your family. You never trust me.

Vansh: I'm sorry for behaving like a jerk with you.

Riddhima: you don't have to be sorry. I know that I means nothing to you. You always supports your family and you'll do it in future. You never took any stands for me. Your family insulted me, abused me, tortured me. But you never said anything to them. Because they are your family, they have blood relation with you. Despite of being your wife I was always a outsider for you.

Vansh: no Riddhima it's not true. I'm so sorry that I never fullfil my duties towards you.

Riddhima: stop it vansh. I don't want to hear any sorry word from you. I'm getting irritated by you sorry drama. Do one thing  stay with Aara. I'm going to Siya's room.

Then she goes out from the room leaving a guilty vansh inside.

In kabir's room,

Kabir's pov......

I won't leave you two Vansh and Riddhima. Your little baby Aara, she also have to bear my my punishment because of her parents sin. Vansh for you, today I have to arrest my mom. I insult her infront of everyone. You have to pay for it. What do you think, After creating havoc in my life you'll live a peaceful life with your wife and daughter. I'll snatch your every peace and happiness. Mark my word, I'll destroy you Vansh Rai Singhania. I'll destroy you.

Kabir's pov end.

In siya's room,

Riddhima comes to her room. She's checking her when she noticed that Siya is moving her hand. She's also murmuring something. But she can't understand it clearly. Riddhima goes near her to hear clearly.

Siya: va.. vansh bhaiya. Rid.... Rid...dhima bha.....bhi.

Riddhima calls everyone. Vansh runs into the room hearing her calling. He sit beside Siya.

Vansh: what happened to her?

Riddhima: vansh Siya is recovering. She's responding.

Vansh: really Riddhima?

Riddhima: yeah.

Vansh: Siya can you hear me?

Siya: vansh...... bhaiya. Rid....dhima bhabhi.

Vansh: I'm here Siya. Don't worry nothing will happen to you.

Riddhima: we all are here Siya.

All family members gets happy for Siya.

Riddhima: now we should let her take some rest.

Vansh: okay. All go to your room.

Riddhima: I hope that she'll get well soon.

Dadi: okay beta.

Then everyone goes from there. Riddhima and vansh also goes to Riddhima's room.

In Riddhima's room,

When they reach into the room vansh takes Riddhima in a bone crash hug.
Riddhima is puzzled by his actions.