Chapter 34

Hi lovely readers.

Let's move to the story.....

Vansh( cold): sorry half bro ( stretching the word half bro) but your this dream will always remain as a dream. You can't fulfill it.

Kabir ( confused): what do you mean. I've already fulfill my dream by taking over your empire.

Vansh: I knew that you're a dumb but don't know that this much dumb you're.

Kabir (smiles): I think after losing your property and power you become crazy.

Vansh: Time Will say who become crazy.

All the family members are confused seeing vansh's cool expression. They can't understand what he's saying. But Angree is having a smile on his lips.

Vansh: by the way half bro before taking over my property you should get my signature on property paper. But I can't see any signature here.

Kabir: it seems that your eyes also having some problem along with your mind. How there is no signature. I myself check your signature on it.

Vansh: if you aren't believing it then take this paper and see it by your own eyes. I think in excitement you forget  to take my signature.

Kabir: mr zaveri ( lawyer) take this property paper to me.

Vansh gives him the property paper and he takes it to kabir.

Kabir check the papers and his eyes pops out from it's socket because really there is no signature on it.

Kabir to lawyer: what's this mr zaveri? I myself check the signature on it. Then how it's vanish? How you submit the papers in court and return back it.

Mr zaveri: no sir you're having any misunderstanding. There was no signature on it.  How can I submit it to court. So I sent it return to you and I'm here to inform it.

Kabir( shocked): how this can be possible? My plan flopped again?

He looks at vansh.

Kabir (anger): I know Vansh you've done something with this property paper.

Vansh ( confused): me!! How I can do anything? You just say that I can't even find out that who is betraying me then I will come to know that what you're planning?

Kabir: don't act innocent. I know it's your doings.

Vansh: kabir accept it that you again failed because of your foolishness.

Then he gives him his signature vr smile and walks to him. He goes near his ears and whisper into his ears.

Vansh: checkmate......half bro.

Kabir looks at him with Anger filled eyes.

Vansh: don't looks at me like this. You've the guts to do conspiracy against me while staying in my house. I just wanted to confess your bad deeds from your mouth otherwise you would be dead now. I get to know about your plans before but didn't say anything just waiting for right time.

Flashback....

Vansh is sitting in his study when angree enters there with a tensed face. Vansh notice it and questions him.

Vansh: what happened Angree? Is there any problem?

Angree: boss kabir went to meet with a lawyer.

Vansh: on which matter?

Angree: after his departure our men ask that lawyer but he isn't ready to say anything. I think kabir is planning something big.

Vansh: if the lawyer isn't saying anything then make him say. Do one thing kidnape his family then you see how he says everything.