Chapter 10

Hi my lovely readers.
Now start the story...

In Riddhima's place,

Next day Riddhima is going hospital early to consult with doctor about uma's report. She left Uma to home.

Riddhima: keerthi, take care of Maa. I'll return soon. If here seems any problem then inform me.

Keerthi: don't worry di. I'll handle everything.

Bidding her bye Riddhima left for hospital.

In hospital,

After reaching hospital riddhima straight comes in doctors cabin.

Riddhima: may I come in doctor.

Doctor: yeah, come dr. Riddhima.

Riddhima: is the tests report come out? Is there any problem?

Doctor: relax. So many questions?First have a seat.

Riddhima: sorry.

Doctor: it's okay. The report came and I have read it.

Riddhima: is anything serious?

Doctor: No, there is not anything major. But she needs proper medication and regular counciling.

Doctor: you can consult with Dr. Manav shrivastav. He'll be best for her treatment.

Riddhima: dr. Manav shrivastav, the famous psychiatrist?

Doctor: yes.

Riddhima: but doctor he is in Mumbai. Then how will he do her treatment?

Doctor: you can shift Mumbai.

Hearing about Mumbai riddhima lost in her thought. She was remembering her past. Then the doctors word take her out from her thought.

Doctor: I know Mst. Uma don't have any serious disease. If she remains like that then slowly slowly her physical and mental health will be destroyed. It can be harmfull as death.

Riddhima:no doctor I'll do everything for her treatment.

Doctor: if you agree then can I talk to Dr. Manav?

Riddhima: I'll tell later about my decision.

Doctor: okay.

Bidding him bye she left his cabin and comes in her cabin.

In Riddhima's cabin,

Riddhima's pov,

Now I have to shift in Mumbai which I left years ago. In that city I got everything and also in that city I lost my everything. But I have to do it for Uma Maa. I have remember everything how I left Mumbai and end up in pune.

Flashback,

After reaching hostel from hospital Riddhima comes in her room and thinks what'll she do now. She is beyond happy to know that she's going to become a mother. But at same time she also worried because how she can rise her baby alone. With so many thoughts she decides to talk to vansh about their baby. So she calls him. But after so many attempts he didn't answer her calls. Then she massage him to pick up her calls but he just switch off his phone. Her hopes get scattered by his behavior. She starts to cry bitterly. But after some time she stops her crying.

Riddhima's pov,

Now it's enough. I'll not cry anymore. Now I'm not alone I have my baby with me. I have to be more strong for her. I can't depend on anyone. I'll rise my child alone. If I stay here then vansh's thought will make me weak. So will leave this city and go far away from here. Where his shadow can't be fall on by baby.