Chapter 26

Hi lovely readers.

Let's start the story.....

Vansh: if I'm saying that she haven't done anything that means she haven't done anything.

Ishani: but bhai Mom see it.

Dadi: it can be her delusion also.

Uma: yes. I don't believe that my daughter can harm her paitent.

Dadi: I also don't believe it.

Anupriya: vansh you're not trusting on me? Last time Riddhima also tried to harm Siya and you're supporting her?

Vansh: Mom I trust you and I'm not supporting her. I'm just saying she haven't done this. Moreover You don't have to worry about it. I will find out the real culprit and will punish him/her by my own hand.

Dadi: Riddhima gives medicine to siya on right time and now she's fine.

Vansh: everyone go to your room.

Then everyone goes towards their room. Anupriya also goes from there seething in anger.

Aara sees that how anupriya was dragging her Mumma. She gets scard by it. When Riddhima goes near her she hugs her Mumma tightly. Riddhima understand her baby's fear so she tries to assure her.

Riddhima: baby don't worry. Nothing happened to me. See I'm fine. Let's go to our room. My baby is sleepy isn't it?

Aara: baby... Thleefy.( Baby is sleepy.)

Vansh also see that Aara is scared so he goes to her and take her in his arms.

Vansh: princess let's go.

Then he starts to walking towards Riddhima's room and she also goes behind them.

In Riddhima's room,

When vansh about to enter her room she stops him.

Riddhima: you give her to me. I'll make her sleep.

Vansh: what is the problem if I make her sleep?

Riddhima: it's quite late you must be sleepy. So you go to your room.

Vansh ignores her and enter into the room. He sits on the bed.

Riddhima: you please go and sleep. Why you're sitting here?

Vansh: because I'll sleep here.

Riddhima (shocked): what?? You can't sleep here.

Vansh: why?

Riddhima: it's my room and you're not allowed to sleep here.

Vansh: it's my house.

Riddhima: I know but it's my room.

Vansh: I want to sleep with my baby.

When she sees that vansh is making himself comfortable on the bed she understands that he has no intention to leave the room.So don't want to argue with him on this matter as she's hellbent tired now. She just want to lay on the bed and sleep. She rolls her eyes at him and sit other side of the bed.

They lay down on bed. Aara is between them. She's continuously talking with her papa on not so important topic and vansh is listening with full concentration. Riddhima smiles at them. She sees that her baby is sleepy but she's trying not to sleep. Riddhima understand her baby's insecurities. She is thinking that if she gets sleep then her papa will leave her again.

Riddhima: baby it's late now sleep.

Aara: Aala no... thleefy. Aala tak papa.( Aara won't sleep. Aara will talk to papa).