Chapter 59

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all?

I'm back with a new chapter.

Lets move to the story..........

__________________________________________________________________

In the dark place......

Kabir picks up Riddhima in his arms and place her on a chair. Then looks at the person infront of him.

Kabir: is everything ready, Aahana?

Yes the other person is Aahana.

Flashback....

That day kabir called Aahana and ask her to meet. They met in a secret place and planned to kidnap Riddhima and Aara.

Flashback end.

Aahana: yeah everything is ready. I've asked my Dad to takes a flight ticket for you.

Kabir: now in next few hours I'll be out of India with Riddhima and Aara. Then Vansh can't find us. He snatched my Mom from me. Now I'll snatch his family. Me, Riddhima and Aara will happily live there.

Aahana: when my beloved Vansh will lose his family he'll be upset. Then I'll go to him to support him. Then slowly slowly he'll forget Riddhima and then we'll get married. It's a perfect plan.

They starts to lough loudly.

Kabir: but I've to leave soon.

Aahana: yes. Because if Vansh get to know then he'll find you and our plan will get spoiled. He won't spare us.

Kabir: before he could find out we'll be out of India.

Then kabir and Aahana takes Riddhima and Aara to his car. He placed them inside. Then he also gets inside the car and starts the engine. Soon the car disappeared from Aahana's view.

In Vansh's car.....

Vansh is driving the car madly and Angree is sitting in the passenger seat. He's very tensed about his family. Every bad things is coming in his mind. Angree is also tensed but he thinks to comfort Vansh.

Angree: boss don't take much tension. Nothing will happen to bhabhi and Aara. We'll find them before.

Vansh: I don't know Angree. If anything happens to them then I can't forgive myself. I'll destroy the person who dare to kidnap my wife and daughter.

Angree: but boss where we are going?

Vansh: there is a address in Riddhima's phone. Which is send from a unknown number. I think this number is that kidnapper.

Angree: okay then first we'll check there. I asked my men's to search everywhere.

Soon they reach that old house. They comes out from the car.

Vansh: it's a very dark place.

Angree: they must be here.

Vansh: let's go inside.

They takes their gun and aims it. Then they enters inside without making any noise.

Other side.....

Aahana destroys every proof against them and turns to go back. But when she turns back she meets with two pairs of angry eyes. Seeing them her eyes gets widen in shock. They are none other than Vansh and Angree. Vansh is looking like an angry bull. Aahana's throat gets dry. Sweats beads forms on her forehead. Her hands are shaking because now she knows that she has no option. Vansh will surely kill her.