Chapter 40

Hi my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Let's move to the story........

In Aahana's room,

Aahana's pov......

Vansh is married and I didn't know it. He is having a daughter also. I know that I love Vansh but now I should forget him. He moved on in his life and having a family. It's also seems that he loves Riddhima madly. How can I come between them. It was me who always loved him but he had no feelings for me. But it hurted me when he was addressing Riddhima as his wife. I don't know how I will forget him but I have to. Otherwise I'm the one who will suffer. I thought that this time I'll propose Vansh. I'll confess my love. But now it never can happene. So it's better I'll leave from here.

Aahana's pov end.

In siya's room......

Siya is talking with Uma. She's showing her their family photos. Vansh's, ishani's and her's childhood photos. So that she can remember her past.

Siya: Mom see this me in this photo. I'm looking cute, aren't I ?

Uma: yes beta and vansh is also looking good in this photo.

Siya: Mom how you get to know that it's Vansh bhaiya's photo? I haven't tell you.

Uma: I..I don't know that how I get to know. It's feel like I know this photos.

Siya: oh.

Uma: you know Siya, sometimes I feel like I know you all from a long time. But can't remember anything. When I try to remember my head pains as if it'll burst any time.

Siya: if you're feeling pain then you don't have to pressurize your brain.

Uma: but why always I feel a connection towards you. Not only but also all the family members.

At that time Riddhima also enters into the room and she hears Uma.

Riddhima: Maa! with whom you feel the connection?

Uma: beta with every family members. I think that I know them, this house. It's just like I stay here  before. I've a old relation with this house.

Riddhima: really Maa. Then you please try to remember.

Uma: I tried beta but my head start to pain.

Riddhima: Maa please once try to remember.

Siya: yes Mom please.

Uma: I can't.

Riddhima: Maa try to recall you was  staying here before. With all of this family members. You've three child Vansh, Siya and Ishani. You loved them a lot. Vansh was your life.

Uma is seeing the flashes of her past life and Riddhima's words are more affecting her. She's getting panicked and her head start to pain like someone is hammering inside it. She holds her head tightly.

Uma: ahh! My head.

Riddhima: Maa can you recalling anything.

Uma: ye..yes.

Saying this she gets unconscious and falls on Riddhima's arms. Siya and Riddhima gets tensed seeing Uma like this.

Siya: Mom! What happened with you, Mom? Open your eyes.

Riddhima pats on her cheek.

Riddhima: Maa open your eyes. Maa!

Siya: what happened with Mom, bhabhi? We shouldn't pressure her.