Chapter 37

Hi my lovely readers.

Hope you all are doing good.

Let's move to the story.......

Vansh touches his forehead with hers. Their eyes are still close. Then slowly vansh opens his eyes.

Vansh: sweetheart never ever say that you'll marry someone else. I can't tolerate anyone else in your life. You're my wife only mine. No one have the rights on you which I have. You're the mother of my baby.

Riddhima opens her eyes hearing him. She looks at his eyes but didn't said anything.

Vansh: I don't want to know who was the guy with you. I don't care if he's related with you or not. But from now on you won't meet with him again. You'll be with me and won't think about another guy. You'll only think about me.

Now Riddhima becomes angry.

Riddhima: so from now on you will tell me that what I've to do.

Vansh: you know that I don't say anyone to do anything. I only give order and you'll follow my order.

Riddhima: yeah, of course I know. But I won't follow your order. What you'll do if I won't follow? You'll kiss me without my consent or you'll claim me forcefully, say?

Vansh smirks at her. Then he leans toward her ear and whisper into her ear. When his lips touch her ear a shiver  runs through her spine and her heartbeats gets faster.

Vansh: I don't know you're that much eager  to claim by me again.

Riddhima widen her eyes at his Statement. She glares at him.

Vansh: I won't mind if my princess get a little brother or sister infact she'll be happy. I'll also be happy.

Then he bite her earlobe and Riddhima closed her eyes in anticipation. Riddhima's cheeks grew red hearing about another baby. When she opens her eyes Vansh winks at her. Now she is more blushing. Seeing her crimson red cheeks vansh kissed on of her cheek.

He was about to kiss her another cheek when some enters inside the room

He was about to kiss her another cheek when some enters inside the room. She's Keerthi who comes inside with Aara. But seeing their close proximity she instantly turns around.

Keerthi: sorry sorry sorry I didn't see anything.

Riddhima gets embarrassed because Keerthi watch them when vansh was kissing her. She pushed him and he stand a little far from Riddhima.

Riddhima ( stammering): wh.... what you're do... doing he...here? Do yo....you want something?

Keerthi: no I don't want anything. Actually i was thinking to bring Aara to you. But I didn't know that you two are in another world.

Riddhima: nothing like that.

Keerthi: di you always say that nothing like that. But I can see that actually what is like that.