Chapter 8

Hi lovely readers.
Let's start now,

In vr mansion,

Ishani is walking in the corridor suddenly she collied with something and going to fall but at the neck time kabir save her.

Kabir: Are you okay? Did get hurt?

Ishani: yeah, I'm fine.

Kabir:where you lost? You should walk carefully no?

Ishani (irritated): Don't come to advice me. I don't need it from you.

Kabir: I'm not giving you advice. It was just am worried for you.

Ishani: and why you worried for me?

Kabir: because I am your elder brother.

Ishani(angry): you're not my elder brother. I have my brother so you don't have to worry for me.

Anupriya was also passing from there. Seeing their argument she approach there.

Anupriya:Ishani what is this? Why you're misbehaving with him? He is your elder brother.

Ishani: he is no one to me.He is just your son who is living in our home at our mercy.

Saying this ishani marching from there.

Anupriya (angry):This girl is getting on my nerves.

Kabir:Relax mom.

Anupriya:it seems that we have teach her a lesson.

Kabir: that time will come soon. After getting all property we'll teach everyone a lesson.

Anupriya:we have to make a plan as soon as possible.

Kabir: okay mom. You just make sure that siya don't come out from coma. She can reveal our secret.

Anupriya: I am going for this work.(showing him the syringe).she grins evily.

In siya's room,

Dadi is looking at siya with a sad expression on her face. At that anupriya also come to inject siya but seeing her mother in law she gets scard.

Anupriya:mummi ji, what are you doing here.

Dadi:I came here to see her but nurse isn't here so thought to stay with her for sometime.

Anupriya:I was also passing from here so thought to check her once. But this nurse is good for nothing. How she can leave her.

Dadi: anupriya don't get angry she may go for any important work.

Anupriya:mummi ji you're not well. You go and take rest I'm here with her.

Dadi:ok. You take care of her.

Saying this she comes out from the room.

Anupriya: of course mummi ji. I'll take care of her very well.( An evil smirk playing on her face.

Then take out the syringe seeing this siya started to panic. Seeing her shaking Anupriya understand that she is getting scared.

Anupriya: See siya how much good mother I am. I come here to make my child sleep peacefully. Now like a obedient kid you take this medicine and sleep. Then she inject her and left the place instantly.

In pool area,

Ishani is sitting on a chair. Any one can say by her facial expression that she is pissed of with something.Then chanchal comes there and she also notice that she is angry.So she also sits beside ishani to Know the reason.