Total Concentration Constant [16]

My training was to begin today. All of the girls were busy last night, but one of the Kakushi showed me where the training dojo was at yesterday. I got up from bed and carried slung my sword over my back as I headed down to the dojo. Once I got there, I opened the door and walked in. All of the Butterfly Girls were inside waiting in addition to a girl I had never seen before. And...

Y/N: Hey, you!

I pointed towards a boy with long black hair lying on the floor with his eyes closed.

**That's the boy who was at the Final Selection with me!**

???Boy: Oh, hey. It's you.

**There was no mistaking that slow-spoken, deep voice that he had. It was definitely the same guy. What is he doing here?**

Y/N: You remember me? I don't think weve properly met. My name is Y/N.

???Boy: Yasu. Good to see you're still alive.

**What was that supposed to mean? Did he expect less of me or something?**

Aoi: Are you two done with your reunion now? We don't got all day you know.

Y/N: Right, sorry.

I realized Aoi was only wearing her Demon Slayer outfit. She white nurse's dress was nowhere to be found.

Aoi: Yasu, you already know the drill, but Y/N will be joining you today. I'll go over this for you.

Aoi pointed over to Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo who were standing by some mats on the floor.

Aoi: The girls will make your body limber again after being bedridden for so long. They'll stretch you out and get you moving properly again.

**So we're just stretching? Got it.**

Aoi: After that you'll move on to reflex training.

She pointed over to a table that had a bunch of cups on it.

Aoi: You'll be working on your reflexes by going head-to-head in this game.

She walked over to the table and picked up a cup.

Aoi: The objective is to grab a cup before your opponent can and splash them with the water inside. If your opponent covers a cup you reach for, then you are no longer allowed to pick that one up. Understand?

Y/N: Sounds simple enough.

Aoi: Lastly, you'll be doing full-body training. To put it simply, you'll be playing a game of tag.

Y/N: Tag, really?

Yasu: Don't ever sleep on the fundamentals.

Y/N: 'sleep on'? What was that, a pun?

Yasu: Only if you wanted it to be.

Aoi: Does this all make sense? Or do I need to go through it again?

Y/N: One quick question.

Aoi: What is it?

Y/N: Aside from the first part over there.

I pointed to Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo.

Y/N: These exercises seem pretty partner-oriented...

Aoi: Correct. What of it?

Y/N: I was just wondering who I am going up against. Yasu maybe?

Aoi: No. You and Yasu aren't adequately equipped to give each other a proper workout.

Yasu: I won't take that personally.

Aoi: Your opponents will be myself, Aoi, and-

She gestured to the girl I saw when I first arrived. She had been standing silently at the back of the room watching us. She had black hair that hung over her forehead and a ponytail tied to the right side of her head. It was fastened by a pink and green butterfly clip. She wore a Slayer outfit that had a skirt rather than the normal pants. Over it, she wore a plain white haori.