Blind Rage [25]

I looked down to see Nezuko and Aoi who were lying in the beds. Both of them looked pale and their breathing was heavy. They were both in rough condition. I grabbed onto the headboard of Aoi's bed to prevent myself from collapsing. I was angry and felt like throwing up. How could something like this happen to them while I just slept?

**Nezuko's a demon, shouldn't she be regenerating from this? Aoi isn't and she needs constant treatment**

I tightened my grip on the headboard of Aoi's bed and felt the metal start to cave in. This was the angriest I've been since the death of my family, and I didn't know how to calm down. Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi held each other as they backed away from me. They've never seen me get so upset and I'm sure I was scaring them. The gravity in the room must've been heavy with the aura I was letting off.

Sumi: Master Y/N?

I let go of the headboard and quickly turned around to them.

Y/N: Where'd it go!? Where is the demon!?

Kiyo: We don't know-

I ran out of the room before any of them could even explain.

**A demon with a Nichirin katana stormed the Butterfly Mansion, attacked Nezuko, Aoi, and a bunch of Kakushi? What was the point in the attack, where did they go?**

Sumi: Y/N!

Naho: Master Y/N-

I ran through the halls in search of Tanjiro, Zenitsu, or Inosuke. I was going after that demon and I wanted some support.

**I'm grateful that both Aoi and Nezuko survived the attack, but for the Kakushi who didn't, the physical and mental damage done, and the unnecessary damage to Shinobu's home, I won't let this slide.**

I ran up to Nezuko's room in hopes that I'd see Tanjiro there. I didn't. My haori laid on the floor and Nezuko's bed was flipped.

**She must've been fighting in here.**

I picked up my haori off the floor. It was wrinkled, but it was mostly undamaged.

**Nezuko must've protected it while fighting.**

I clenched it before putting it back on. I ran to the training grounds and rehabilitation training room to find anybody. Nobody was in any of the places I checked.

**Where are they!? Did they go already? I guess I'm going alone.**

I ran through the mansion again towards the front so I could leave. My sense of direction wasn't great and I had no way of tracking the demon, so I just hoped that I was going in the right direction. When I got outside, I saw Tanjiro praying to two graves.

**Those must be two who didn't survive the attack.**

He had his sword with him and looked like he was getting ready to leave.

Y/N: Tanjiro...

He stopped praying and faced me. The air was heavy between us and it felt like anybody without strong willpower would pass out of they stood too close. He was angry, but his anger was expressed differently than mine. Where I was impulsive and impatient, Tanjiro's anger was calm and composed. It was scary.

Tanjiro: Y/N? You must've figured out what happened...

Y/N: I did. And I'm not letting it slide either. Help me, Tanjiro.

Despite his rage, Tanjiro seemed to be glad I said that.

Tanjiro: I'm glad you caught up to me. I was about to leave and go after him.