Calm Before The Storm [23]

I fell asleep with my back against the wall. I woke up forgetting what was going on, but just knowing that my back was stiff. I looked around the room to recompose myself. My vision was blurry since I just woke up.

**What the heck am I doing on the floor? I've really got to stop falling asleep and forgetting what was going on...**

I looked over at the bed I was sitting next to. Nezuko wasn't there and I got nervous. I slowly shook off my morning confusion and remembered what happened. I had my arm wrapped around Nezuko who was still lying on me sleeping. My arm had fallen asleep so I didn't realize. My body was also feeling numb from the training yesterday combined with the odd sleeping position I was in.

Y/N: Hey, Nezuko?

She didn't budge. She was still out like a light. I didn't realize we were now lying underneath a blanket.

**Somebody had come through here and put this blanket on us.**

I looked around the room for more clues and saw that Tanjiro's haori had vanished. It must've been him that came through last night and given us this blanket. But where was he?

Y/N: Nezukooooo..?

She still didn't move. I put my head back and looked up at the ceiling. I couldn't help but chuckle a little at this predicament. I needed to get up, but Nezuko was still sleeping on me.

**How do you get out of a silly situation like this?**

Her hold on me had loosened since last night so I was actually able to slowly get up this time. I gently picked her up and laid her down on the bed. I grabbed the blanket off the ground and tucked her in.

**Goodnight. Or morning..? Sweet dreams...**

I grabbed my sword and quietly headed out of the room. My body was stiff from sleeping so awkwardly.

**I might have to go join Tanjiro in  rehabilitation training today...**

I walked down to the room where Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were staying in. Nobody was there.

**They must've already gone off to their training.**

I left the room and went off towards the room where rehabilitation training was held. I went inside and found everybody I expected to find. Tanjiro smiled at me when he saw me enter. Zenitsu was competing with Aoi in the cup game while Inosuke chased Kanao around the room.

Tanjiro: Y/N, hey!

Y/N: Yo! I thought I'd find you all down here.

I looked over to Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi who were waiting by the floor mats with Tanjiro.

Y/N: Got room for one more?

I walked over to them.

Naho: You want to do rehabilitation training again?

Kiyo: Did you get injured on your mission?

Y/N: No, nothing like that. Just had a... rough night of sleep. My body's feeling a little stiff.

Sumi: Okay!

I laid down on the mat after Tanjiro and let the girls stretch me out. Once they were done, my body felt much better and I could move again.

Y/N: Thanks. I think that's all I needed today.

I looked over at the rest of the stations. Aoi and Kanao swapped positions. Tanjiro had moved on the cup game and Zenitsu was hyping Inosuke up as he failed to catch Aoi in tag. I could see that they were steadily improving.