Devastating Death [36]

**It'll be fine. I've got my own mission to worry about right now.**

I'd sat and talked with Mikio for a while before sending her off to go rest. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke were leaving on a mission early in the morning, and I assumed Nezuko would be going with them too, so I visited her room to say bye before she left. When I got there, I found Nezuko sleeping and decided not to wake her up so she could rest before they left.

Y/N: Have fun on your mission, I know you all will do well. You can tell me all about it when you get back.

I pet Nezuko's head as she slept and she started making noises in her sleep. I thought she woke up, so I stopped, but she didn't. After a moment, I left the room and headed downstairs to my room.

**They'll be gone in the morning. I need to start planning what I'm going to have Mikio do to train. Maybe Susanoo will come around by the morning too.**

I got to my room and went to sleep. I woke up the next day and took my blade before I went over to see Mikio. She was already up and doing stretches in the room as she prepared for the day. Susanoo and Hibiki were nowhere to be found.

Mikio: Lord Y/N! Good morning.

Y/N: Morning. Susanoo's not around?

Mikio: He went somewhere with Hibiki. They usually always leave in the morning, though. I never join them because it interferes with my morning routine.

Y/N: It's good you have structure. If you're up for it, we'll get to training later.

Mikio: Of course! I'm ready whenever.

She excitedly stopped stretching and grabbed her katana as she ran over to me waiting for instructions.

Y/N: Don't let me mess up your morning routine. It can wait until you're ready.

Mikio: For you, I will make time. I'm always ready.

**I like her determination.**

I smiled at her.

Y/N: Okay, let's go then if you're sure.

She followed me out of the room and we walked through the halls.

Mikio: Lord Y/N, is it alright if I call you master or sensei now? Or even senpai?

Y/N: How old are you, Mikio?

Mikio: [Your Age]

**She's the same age as me... I get that she's being respectful, but calling me those titles just sounds a little weird...**

Y/N: Call me whatever you want to.

Mikio: Okay master.

We walked outside and off into the woods.

Mikio: Senpai, where are we going?

Y/N: Well, we're starting with some practical training. If I'm going to teach you anything, I need to know what your current level is.

Mikio: How are we going to do that?

Y/N: I took a mission last night. We're on our way over there right now.

Mikio: Wow! A mission with you, I must be dreaming.

We walked and talked for a long time until we reached a village. Upon entering, it looked like a normal village with nothing going on. However, Ringo told me that there were woods outside of the village that people entered and never came back from. It was coined the 'suicide woods' as people have started entering there with the intentions of never returning.