Book 2 Update:

Hey! Welcome back, Reader! Or if you're a brand-new Reader, then welcome for the first time! The following book won't make too much sense to you unless you read through Book 1 first, so go ahead and binge this book if you want to! It's completed, so don't worry about new chapters being published.

That being said, welcome to the introduction of Book 2 in the "A Beautiful Demon" series! Rather than leaving you all in the dark, I thought I'd drop a placeholder here book so you can have it ready for whenever I decide to start actually dropping chapters.

Book 2:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/299200845-a-beautiful-demon-book-2-demon-slayer-females-x

---------------

And since I brought you here, I guess I'll entertain you with some FAQ:

Q: When is Book 2 dropping?
A: Honestly, I've got no idea. I'm currently working on 2 other books ATM (linked at the end of this chapter), but those books likely won't take too long to complete. Once they're out of the way, I'll most likely get to work on Book 2!

Q: Are you a Manga reader? / Will Book 2 cover Manga spoilers?
A: While I myself AM an Anime-Only, there are times where I will reference things that haven't been revealed yet in the anime (such as Mitsuri's sword being a whip [book-1]). I am trying to let the anime get as far as possible before I continue because I don't want to ruin the experience for myself and other anime-only readers alike.

Q: Is it okay to criticize your work?
A: Yes. Any synonym of the word yes. I have a horrible habit of not proofreading my chapters before I publish, so there will be times when there are spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, inconsistencies with the timeline, and any other mistake you can think of. I also write my books from chapter to chapter, so there is no plan heading into the next chapter. If you have criticism or book suggestions, I will most likely see them before the publishing of the next chapter.

Q: Do you read comments?
A: Yup! I read all of my comments on all of my books regardless of if they're currently updating right now, or if they've been completed a year ago. I love reading comments and seeing how people interact with and joke around with my writing. It's one of my greatest pleasures in doing this.
Sidenote: So if I read all of my comments, why do I choose not to reply to any of them? Well, it's actually a pretty personal reason that I choose not to share, but just know that if you comment, I am seeing it and I appreciate them all. So keep commenting!

I think that's a pretty alright stopping point for this short little informative chapter. I hope you can be patient with me and wait for Book 2's official drop!

---------------

Here are some of my other stories to keep you busy until the release:

Clementine (TWDG) X Reader [COMPLETE]:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/181581427-ericson%27s-boarding-school

Quintessential Quintuplets X Reader [UPDATING]:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/299840525-reincarnated-as-a-tutor-quintessential-quintuplets

Saber (Artoria Pendragon) X Reader [UPDATING]:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/295684086-fate-solicitude-artoria-pendragon-x-reader-saber-x

Until next time,

- resevoir315

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(IF ANY OF THE BOOK LINKS ABOVE DON'T WORK, JUST GO TO MY PAGE AND THEY ARE ALL THERE TO FIND FOR YOU)