New Hashira Summoning [33]

Aoi: A Hashira Meeting?

Y/N: Yes! A real one this time.

Aoi: Well I'm happy for you.

Y/N: Don't sound like it.

Aoi: You know that's just how I talk...

I laughed. I was just kidding because I knew she always talked in a very stern and direct way.

Y/N: I know, I just love messing with you sometimes.

Aoi: I can tell.

Y/N: But I'm leaving today. Lady Shinobu's not back yet, huh?

Aoi: No, she has been gone for a few days now.

Y/N: Dang. I was hoping to walk there with her. I guess I'll see her there then.

I had already prepared for the meeting today. After stretching, having breakfast, and freshening up, I was ready to leave for the most part. But the only thing I was missing was-

Y/N: -My sword. I can't find my sword anywhere.

Aoi: What makes you think I've seen it?

Y/N: I don't know. You're always on top of things around here, so I was hoping you had.

Aoi: True... but I haven't seen it. Have you checked the training grounds?

Y/N: I haven't been out there since I got back, but I checked anyway. I've looked all over the place, but I can't seem to remember where I put it...

Aoi: It doesn't sound very characteristic of anybody to steal it.

Y/N: Steal it? I was more so thinking I just misplaced it.

Aoi: How could you just misplace that giant weapon.

Y/N: No idea.

**Stealing it? Who would take my sword to stop me from leaving? Who does that sound like..?**

I thought for a moment and did some process of elimination in my head before coming to a conclusion on where my sword might be at.

Y/N: I think I might know where it is actually.

Aoi: Good luck.

Y/N: Thanks. See ya later.

I left the room and traversed the halls with only one destination in mind. Once I got there, I thought about knocking on the door but decided to use the element of surprise to my advantage in hopes that I may catch the thief off guard.

Y/N: Aha!

I opened the door and quickly jumped into the room. I looked around, but I didn't see my blade. All I saw was Nezuko lying down on her bed.

Y/N: Oh, hey Nezuko.

I wandered the room and tried to not look suspicious. Nezuko sat up and watched me as I did.

Nezuko: Hmm?

Y/N: Nothing, nothing. I'm just looking for something.

I stopped walking around and turned to Nezuko.

Y/N: I can't seem to find my blade and I've looked everywhere for it. I already asked everybody, but nobody knows where it is. Do you know where it is by any chance, Nezuko?

She stopped looking at me and stared off into nothingness. I kept shifting over to get in front of where she was looking, but she looked away every time.

**Nezuko's unable to make eye contact with me? Very suspicious indeed... She never breaks her gaze. Unless she's hiding something!**

Y/N: Okay it seems you don't know where it is. Thanks for the help, I'll get going now.