♧Introduction♧

An ink slinger is never, ever confident about what they so fondly scribble down.

Are you too one of those, facing double-take on your stories and want to receive constructive feedback on it?

We, the Nyctophiles, bring you our experienced team of reviewers. From your book cover to your plot and characters, our reviewers are here to help you with your writing.

•rules•

☞ Give a permanent follow to the community NyctophileCommunity and your reviewer.

☞ Add this book to your public reading list.

☞ Be polite and kind towards your reviewers. They are here to help you to improve.

☞ Follow the rules and complete the payment under each reviewer within 3 days after your request has been accepted.

☞ You can give only ONE story at a time and if you're not satisfied with the review, you can request to another reviewer after 10 days.

☞ Please keep yourself open to criticism and make sure to take it the right way. Our team is here to point out your flaws and help you to make your stories better.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

A few terminologies :

• CFCU : This means that the reviewer is on a small hiatus to catch up with the rest of their reviews. That implies that the recent requests will be delivered late.

• Break : This clearly shows that the reviewer is on a longer hiatus and wouldn't be able to work on any of the reviews. Then we'd insist for you all to request any other reviewer for your story's review.