review | six

Almond High by Hey1whatsup2

Reviewer : sharanyashiv7

Cover:
It was a simple one, Picture quality was very poor.

Title:
An excellent choice on the title.

Blurb:
An eye catchy and attractive blurb. Good work on the choice of words as it will enable readers to understand.

 Plot Development:
The story has almost 5 chapters, the plot has just arrived there but not completely. Ava is really bold while facing situations as those in your story. An excellent selection on the plot as its very unique writing and publishing a story on Aliens is beyond imagination, I can't say anything on development since the plot is still not completed but your plot is intriguing.

Grammar and Punctuation:
Well, Please try using Formal English rather than Informal. An excellent work on punctuations, you have never used them unnecessarily. Good job on Vocabulary and Sentence structures. Your problem was only with the type of English that you use, you didn't have any grammatical errors.

Flow:
You're going good with the story. As it's said, 'SHOW don't TELL', you're just doing that by using descriptive writing and using some script writing. An astonishing work on the choice of words.

 Overall :
i) Change your cover by asking a graphic designer.
ii) An interesting story with Aliens and Humans.