review | twenty three

Relationships by sidneetia

Reviewersharanyashiv7

i) Cover :

A good cover with an okay picture quality, this will attract readers.

ii) Blurb :

Well, an okay description that is understandable to the readers is the priority. Work on the choice of words in the description. Also, some parts of the description were confusing, you could have made it more effective and Interesting for the readers.

iii) Title :

A simple one but yet perfect for the story.

iv) Plot Development :

The story has completed more than 70 chapters, there were many plots but I couldn't find the main one as the story was basically how the relationships begin and end so I can't say anything on plot development but good job on the different plot as its tough to find and make many.

v) Character Development :

An extremely excellent work on character development as you worked on emotions physically and mentally. Good work on the characters as well since everyone was absolutely perfect in their characterization and attitudes, keep it up.

vi) Grammar and Punctuation :

First of all, please work on your grammar as there are many mistakes in sentence structures. Use formal English rather than Informal as it looks neat and tidy. Work on your vocabulary and on the choice of words, you had a lot of mistakes relating to Vocabulary eg 'Nincompoop' it should be like that you repeated it twice. Coming to Punctuations, you did a good work on it, there were no mistakes regarding this area.

vii) Flow :

You had used script and thoughts in writing, try using descriptive words and phrases as this will make the story more attractive to the readers.

viii) Reviewer Opinion :

1) Work on your grammar as soon as possible if you still have some confusion or problems regarding it or you need help, I'm there so you can contact me whenever you want to.

2) You're dragging your story too much. This will not attract readers. I'm telling you this for your own benefit but if you think you're fine with it then I can't judge you, it's you opinion.

3) Also, work on your blurb as there are grammatical errors and the description was confusing too.

4) Look and work on your main plot.