Prologue

Avneet slightly knocks the door of his office, the door was open.

Good Morning sir!” Avneet said.

She was quite scared as she didn't knew who the new boss was and why would he fire ber. He was creating more curiosity in her mind as he was sitting on rolling chair turned backside. He just stayed quiet and this unusual silence was making Avneet more and more nervous.

“Please take a seat Miss. Kaur”. He said, there was this depth in his voice and his voice was much familiar to her. Avneet took a sit hesitantly.

As he realized she sat, he slowly turned around with a mischievous and dark smirk. She didn't even take a second to recognize those hazel orbs. Her heart started beating faster and faster and her whole body started shaking in fear. He smiled seeing this effect on her, he loved seeing her in fear.

Avneet froze in her place. She couldn't even in move, her face became pale. Sid got up and came near her. He stood behind her chair and leaned towards her.

“Missed me baby doll?” He whispered huskily in her ears brushing his lips to her earlobe and then neck. Avneet who was frozen because of fear shiver because of his touch as it send shivers through her spine. Her nightmare wasn't over! Reality hit her.

He clutched her hair in his hand and made her standing up. Avneet cried in pain because of that sudden action.

“Baby doll you know right when I ask something you must answer, I don't like when you don't obey. What did you thought? You would be able to spend happy life after going away from me. Don't you remember what I promised you!” He said and brought her face very close to him so she could hear his hot breaths.

She remembered he promised her once
“I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch.”

She shivered in pain as Sid pulled her hair more to bring her in reality.
She looked at him begging for mercy but he didn't seem to care. He left her head and pins her to the wall with a jerk.

He leans to her. She started breathing so fastly that Sid could hear her heartbeats.

“Shhh... Calm down baby doll.” He said to calm her down and it seems to affect she calmed down a bit. He knew what effect he had on her.

“It's just start of your nightmare baby girl. Whatever happened between us till now was just trailer... I will destroy you, your soul, your happiness, I will kill every single happiness you have. Because you are mine, just mine.” He said huskily with a evil smirk. Tears rolled down her eyes, she didn't knew what she would do anymore!

Hey guys!
I am Siya, New co-owner of the account. Kitty told me about wattpad, so I also wanted to try writing. It's my first book and first experience please support me. If you have any problems and questions feel free to ask in comments or in dm. I will post daily updates for continuity. I hope you will like this book and give it a fair chance.

Do tell me if you liked prologue and this storyline!

Rate it from 1-10