Chapter 43

Avneet didn't know how long has it been since she was there tied up. She was continuously being asked if she will reveal information but she stayed quiet. She was not able to take it anymore. She was weak, she didn't had enough food or water since days. She didn't care if she died there... but she wanted this torture to end as soon as possible.

She didn't realise when she closed her eyes... but her entire body shook in pain when she felt sharp stinging sensation on her back. Her eyes shut open.

"How are you doing Avneet?" He asked.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Avneet asked back... she couldn't figure out what was going on there... why was he there? Rahul!

"You know you look so beautiful like this! Tied up... at my mercy! I missed this sight of you." He said... she felt disgusted!

"I work under Siddharth. I have been since long time." He said.

Avneet couldn't believe that....! That means Siddharth knew everything since long time... he knew everything and he still....!!!

Tears fell off her eyes which were threatening to fall from long time... she was just holding herself back. She felt that her trust was broken. He used her and then made her the villain!

"See I don't have time....just tell me who are you working with and what is thier motive!" Rahul asked hitting her with whip making her startled.

"I don't know anything!! You already know that I am innocent. I killed him because he killed my father." She screamed on top of her lungs... not able to take it anymore!

Like why was Rahul behaving like he didn't know everything about her!

It was so frustrating and overwhelming for her. She couldn't do anything for herself or her family anymore.

She knew she took very wrong step... but she didn't know what else to do...

"Rahul... I know you love me... please just help me. Don't do this to me. See I will do anything... just help me get out of here. I swear I am not involved with any gang or anything. Please baby!" She begged.

Avneet knew there was no other way. If she was going through this hell right now... there was chance that her family was in trouble too!

Hearing Avneet beg gave Rahul different type of satisfaction. He smirked.

He threw the whip away. He opened Avneet's restraints. She fell in his arms, not able to stand up as she barely had any strength.

"Really anything?" He asked. Avneet barely nodded.

He tore off her top... revealing her bra making her startled for a second. It took her seconds to process but once she contained herself. She knew exactly what to do. She pulled him in kiss. "Anything sir...!" She said in between kiss. She knew what to do. She just had to stay quiet and let him do anything he wants...

His hand travelled down to her body... from touching her exposed breasts to almost squeezing her ass. She closed her eyes in disgust.

Gunshot

He fell there dead. On her feet. She couldn't process anything... Her eyes shut open. He was there standing in front of her... those horrifying hazel orbs, his jaw clenched. She froze in her place as her eyes locked to his. He looked like he is going to eat her alive. His eyes were so dark that she couldn't look in them anymore and looked down just to see dead body of her ex making her startled again.

She took a step back... she couldn't say anything but was dragged out by 2 people and pushed on her knees in front of Siddharth. It was too humiliating that she couldn't even keep her eyes open and look in front of everyone. And she was too scared.