Chapter 34

Hi everyone!

How are you all doing?

Are you still enjoying the story 😅?

I hope you are because the big part of it is still left 🤐

Let's continue...

"Marry Me Siddharth Nigam!" Did he hear it right? Those words kept ringing in his ears as he was taking cold shower. He didn't expect everything to go this way at all!

On the Other end Avneet was still lying on the bed wide awake almost naked...

She didn't understand the reaction Siddharth gave after her asking him such big thing. He didn't kiss her back or anything... He just stayed silent and went to freshen up after she broke the kiss.

She felt so pathetic... She begged a man to marry her, She just gave herself to devil who she knows will hurt her to any extent till she breaks.

The tears rolled down her her puffy eyes and red cheeks. She slowly got up and got off bed... Still completely naked. She took a small steps but stumbled... She was weak! She stood in front of big mirror staring at her own exposed body... Yes she was pathetic!

"You should freshen up and get ready, I will drop you back home." She heard Siddharth. She didn't realise when he got out of bathroom. Her body felt more numb as she heard his deep voice, she felt more exposed and embarrassed. But she couldn't bring herself to move or cover herself!

"Can I stay alone for a while... Please" she begged in low voice. She sounded vulnerable. She didn't look at him in eyes even through the mirror, she just looked down lifelessly. "I promise I won't run away or do anything...." She continued.

She gasped as she felt his hand gripping on her waist tightly making her back hit his tight exposed chest. He was just in towel, water droplets dripping off his wet hair, he looked beautiful.

"Look at me when you talk princess..." She said as he groped her hair and made her turn towards him harshly. He made her look at him by pulling her hair...

He observed her facial features... Tears flowing out her eyes, she didn't even try to hide them anymore, eyes puffy, cheeks red and lips swollen and bruised... Her entire body had marks which were ruthlessly given by him. She felt so ashamed standing in front of him like that even though there was nothing he hasn't seen or touched.

"You are embarrassed!" He said looking in her eyes. "Why?!" He asked.

"N...no it's noth.. nothing." She replied blankly.

"You used to love when I go hard on you, leave marks on you... What happened now!?" He asked.

"It's really nothing... It's just I feel so..." She couldn't say any further.

"Pathetic? Embarassed? Ashamed?" He asked mockingly. "You hate being like this... Looking like this!" He said and made her turn around making her face herself!

He was right she did look pathetic!

"It hurts so much..." She broke down.

"By entire body is throbbing in pain and my heart feels like it is tearing apart." She cried.

Suddenly she heard a laugh. Full of mocking and taunting. She looked at him through mirror. He was laughing like a maniac. His laugh wasn't genuine... Telling her how much her words amused yet pleased him.

He locked his eyes to hers. Nothing has changed in his gaze, No mercy, no softness... Infact he was satisfied seeing her that way.

"You feel hurt?! Do you even remember how many people are still hurting because of your silly actions and how many lives you destroyed? Even if you take several lives you won't be able to redeem the sins you have done." He mocked her.

His words made her close her eyes. She dipped her head low and clutched her fists tightly.

She felt a robe covering her bare body... His touch made her shiver making her open her eyes and turn towards him again.

She unconsciously made an eye contact with him. He stared at her without any ounce of emotions with a fierce gaze. She looked down instantly.

"You said you feel sorry right! You will do anything for my forgiveness right?" He whispered leaning onto her body letting his breath meet her cold ear.

"Y...yes" she managed to reply.

"Marry me!"

Her soul left the body as she heard him. Her lips parted and her eyes widened in shock.

"What happened Avneet Kaur? Isn't that what you asked for a while ago? Why are you so shocked?!" He asked.

She did nothing except stare at him. She knew what he was doing. She asked for this, why was she feeling that way then!?

"Come on Avneet, You said you want my forgiveness right! Then marry me... Be someone I can torture whenever I want. Let me take my vengeance out on you. I want to hurt you.. I want to show you the pain I have been through!" He was so enraged, she could feel it.

She clossed her eyes as she felt a stabbing pain. She let herself be loosened up and fell on floor but he didn't allow it. She held her waist tightly and pulled her towards him. He forced her to stand on her wobbling legs. She was too weak because of last night, but he refused to show any mercy. His hand grabbed her jaw harshly and pulled her towards him... Not letting her move on her own.

"Once you give yourself to me there is no going back. I gave you a chance by just making you my slut... You could've just been free when I am done with you. But if I marry you there is no going back! Once you sign the marriage contact, marry me ritually... Just understand that you have sold your soul to the devil! And I will have the right to use you the way I want." He let her jaw off and caressed her bruised cheek.

"You will remain as mine till your last breath.' He said making her whimper. "You will fulfill every obligation as wife, I will touch you. Touch you the way I want... I will hurt you."

"I will give you a choice!
You can leave. You can leave right now and we never have to see each other again. You can resign and find a new job,  I won't look for you again. Just remember that I will never forgive you or forget you

Or you can sell yourself to me and remember, once you enter my hell... There is no going back. Never!"