Chapter 14

“You broke two of the rules and you think I will forgive you so easily? Baby, you are here just for punishments. Punishments for your wrong deeds, for all the sins. Sweetheart you are gonna be very sorry!” He said pulling her very close to him that she could feel his breath on her skin, his eyes went dark and his smirk was terrifying her more and more. She gulped in fear.

His hand left her waist and went to the button on her shirt, he opened some buttons as Avneet stood there without moving as his perfect doll.

After removing the shirt till her shoulders, he gave some wet kisses on her neck, navel, shoulders and he started moving down to her cleavage. Avneet didn't stopped him, which shocked him a little but he continued kissing her cleavage, holding her waist with one hand to make her stand still.

“Are you going to rape me again?” Avneet asked with broken voice.

He stopped kissing and biting her and looked at her face which was expressionless. The tears were on her cheeks which she didn't stopped from flowing, his heart almost skipped a beat looking her like that. He felt like someone stabbed him in heart, and the words she used didn't helped him either, but made him feel more worse.

He took some steps backwards and took out his phone as someone messaged him.

When Avneet realized what she just said, she panicked. What if it angered him more? What if he hurts her or her family more? She got scared as he stopped kissing her and looked at her. His taking step backwards and taking out phone was more terrifying for her.

“I am sorry... I am really sorry! I really didn't mean that. Please don't hurt my family, you can hurt me. You can do anything you want to with me. Please don't hurt my family...” She said as she panicked more.

She started opening the buttons of shirt.

“You can do anything with me.” She said as she opened the last button and got out of the shirt.

This broke Sid's heart more. He never thought girl like Avneet who was filled with ego and attitude, would give away her dignity for her family just like that.

He moved towards Avneet more and more making her breath heavily as she thought he will touch her again. But this time she didn't moved backwards. She tried her best to stay still. She closed her eyes shut as he came more closer.

He bend down and took the shirt which fell of her and covered her with it, Avneet shut opened his eyes as she felt fabric over her instead of his touch. A tear fell of her eye again. She looked at him all confused.

“Did I made a big mistake again?” She asked him.

It melted his heart, the way she said it. In her soft voice, and cuteness was overloaded as her cheeks were all red because of lots of crying.

Siddharth...” She again tried to speak something but he stopped her from his index finger.

Shhh... It's OK. Just wear it, I won't do anything.” He said wiping her tears.

“But you... You said you will hurt my family if I.. If I...” She couldn't say anymore and almost broke down crying on his chest.

He pulled her into hug, slightly caressing her hair to comfort her. But she just let her tears flow more, she needed it after years, she was in his embrace and he was soothing her... It was breaking her more that this person was same person as before but still everything is changed.

Shhh... It's OK. Everything is ok. Please don't cry. Avu... Please... Your maddo is here OK. Please stop crying.” He Said trying to calm her down.

“But.. But you hate me...” She said.

Shhh... It's OK.” He whispered.

“I love you Sid. I love you so much, that I am ready to bear anything... Just please don't hurt my family. They have done nothing wrong, they don't even know anything... Please... I beg you. I will do anything you want... Just don't hurt them...” She said as she broke the hug and joined hands in front of him practically begged him.

Sid made her stand still, but Avu was crying mess and she was panicking a lot. The only thing on her mind was her family, after having stroke two times her father's health was very weak, she wasn't sure if his father could take anymore shocks in his life. Jai was still making his career, he was still a child. Her mom won't be able to take any more shocks she knew. Her family was struggling since they got bankrupt. There were days when they didn't had roof to stay. But when Avu got job, there was a hope for them. Jai was still studying that time, so he took part time job to help family, but obviously it wasn't enough. They saw some really bad days. She promised herself that she won't let her family go through this anymore. She will always try to make them happy and take care of them. She worked her ass off to reach till post of manager in big company. Which was all shattered into pieces because of her past mistakes. But her family deserves none of this. She won't let the monster in front of her destroy their happiness, even if she has to do anything for it.

She looked at him.

“I won't hurt your family till you be a good girl and obey.” He said and kissed her forehead.

“Now stop crying and freshen up, we have to go somewhere.” He ordered with expressionless face and she nodded.

Hey guys!

How was the chapter?

Anything about Sid's character till now?

Do you think Sid is really softening up or he has something planned?

Where do you think Sid is taking Avneet?

Please comment and share your views. Inline comments means a lot to me and it encourages me a lot. So please keep commenting and loving this book.

Do check out this new book. It's concept is really unique, something which I have never seen in this fandom. It has a very unique love triangle. It will be romcom with a emotional rollercoaster ride. Every character of this book has depth and beautiful story. I hope you will check this out and support.

It is posted in this account only, so you don't have to find it much

Thank you very much for your love and support 💞

Love you guys 💜💞💘