Chapter 23

The whole day Avneet was locked in their bedroom... The door only opened to give her food and then again she was locked.

He didn't come back since he left in the morning. Avneet was alone and scared the whole day. Even though he promised he won't hurt Reem... She just couldn't stop thinking why he kidnapped her in the first place then!

The room she was in was big... Bigger than many people’s houses maybe. It was decorated in a simple but classy way...

The room was big and had a big bathroom and a separate walk-in closet... It was comfortable and cosy. Bed, curtains, sofa, all other furniture even the colour of wall made her feel cosy.

Something she always loved about Siddharth... He was always a simple guy with the simple dream of a family.

It was almost 10 pm, she had spent her whole day either lying on the bed or turning pages of some random magazines which were on the table. None of them was interesting she was freaking bored.

She decided to take a shower before sleeping because her husband most probably won't come back before morning... At least he didn't in the last three days she was there.

She came out of the shower only wearing a towel and was about to enter the closet area she saw her husband sitting on the bed only wearing pants... Exposing his well defined upper body. He was hot! There was no denial in that, she gulped.

She froze there for a second... She didn't know why!

She was about to go into the closet but he pinned her to the nearest wall. He was close... His cologne was intoxicating... His collarbone. His toned chest... Well defined shoulders... Everything about him was appealing.

Her eyes started in his honest hazel eyes, full of honesty unspoken love... He wanted her.

His facial features are ethereal. He had a toned face, a perfect jawline... Full lips... He had grown a beard, he looked mature.

Avneet’s breath hitched as she was lost in a man who captivated her in his eyes.

He was so close to her lips, yet he avoided physical contact. He didn't touch her like he usually does... He brought his lips unexpectedly very close to hers.

She could feel his breath fanning on her cheek and she was sure he could feel it too. Her heartbeat fastened as he moved his lips closer to hers... She shut her eyes, waiting for him to kiss her...

It never happened!

He was still as close to her, the tension between them was increasing... She could feel his bulge... He still didn't touch her.

What was he trying to do?

“Sid...dd. .harth...” she managed to form words... Intimacy was not helping at all.

“I want you, baby!” he whispered... A tremor in his voice.

Chills!

Her body felt weak!

Her knees felt wobbly, she was wet.

“But I can't have you... I promised Reem I won't touch you without your permission.” He said, disappointed.

Then why was he doing it? Why was he making her weak like that?

“I... I...” She just couldn't... He was too much to handle for her.

He didn't do shit and she was already losing her sanity. She wanted him.

He was controlling her without controlling her!

“Baby I need you... Please!” he begged.

What was he doing?

He was still so close and if he said one more thing Avneet might lose control and kiss him.

He took heavy breaths.

“Baby...” he whispered huskily.

That's it!

She lost it!

She pulled him in a kiss, her arms circled his neck, her lips smashed on his screaming the frustration he gave her...

Mature content ahead!

He didn't fight for dominance... Instead, he let her devour him. His hands slid in her waist pulling her more.

It was a passionate kiss... Filled with a hunger for each other. He made her so frustrated sexually she just couldn't stop! His cologne was not helping either.

There was no denying he was one of the best kissers, but this time he let her lead like Queen she was!

They broke the kiss as they ran out of breath. She looked at him, he had that mysterious smile she couldn't read.

It took her a second to realise that she did... It could've gone in the wrong direction. And she knew it!

Siddharth...” She whispered...

“Yes baby,” he asked.

“Why would you do that?” she asked... “You know... I can't control it... I am... I am..” she stutters as she couldn't speak anymore. He knew what she meant.

“It's a fine baby! You don't have to control it,” he whispers before pulling her very close decreasing the distance between them.

Her heavy breathing... He kissed her collarbone making her knees weak. She was standing only on his support.

She digs her nails in his bare shoulders as he leaves wet kisses on her neck... She bit her lower lip to control moans. She hisses in pain and pleasure when he bites and again licks her soft spot.

He made sure to give her immense pleasure that she couldn't back off, couldn't stop him. He held her neck delicately slightly rubbing her bare inner thigh with another hand.

Just one piece of clothing was keeping their bodies from touching each other completely!

He kissed her nape making her squirm under him... The pleasure she felt!

Her whole body throbbed in pleasure with his every kiss. She gasped, moaned...

“Baby...” he whispers. His voice was so husky, she felt butterflies in her stomach. She looks into his eyes... Pure affection or maybe attraction!

“Claim me... Please!” he whispered with that unknown emotion she couldn't read, before kissing her left earlobe.

That ‘please’! He wanted her to take control...!

Hey guys!

How was the chapter?

Hope you enjoyed it!

Are you feeling hot?

What do you think Sid is doing?

Why did Avneet give in so easily?

Will Sid use it against her or will he play with her feelings?

Please share your views about Sidneet's characters in the book!

Please comment with your views!

Target: 80+ comments

Love you guys :)