Chapter 45

Its been like hours since Siddharth left me alone in this big mansion. I tried to talk with housekeepers and bodyguards but none replied. I tried to ask for help or atleast one phone call. But nothing! They all behaved like I just didn't exist.

I sighed in frustration. I need to do something... I don't know what he is going to do but I need to make sure my family is okay!

I almost jumped as I heard door opening. It was maid. She came with some snacks I guess... she had plate of cheese sandwich and orange juice in her hand. She kept them on table and said "Please eat it ma'am. And your phone." She handed me a phone. It was not mine, I think Sid bought a new one for me.

She didn't wait for me to answer and just went out. I looked at cheese sandwich, it looked delicious. But for some reason I didn't want to eat anything.

I opened the phone and my first thought was to call Mom... but what if this is a trap? What if Sid is trying to test me! But I still wanted to make sure that mom was okay! There is nothing to hide anyways.

I took deep breath before dialing her number. It was unreachable! I tried it again and again as I panicked about her safety. Tears fell down my eyes. I missed her so much. I tried to call Reem but I didn't remember her number.

"Love, who were you calling so desperately?" Siddharth said as he entered the room and threw his black coat on the rack. He unbuttoned his 2 buttons of his white shirt and looked at me waiting for an answer.

"N... No... It's just... I wanted to... Please" oh fuck Avneet get a grip already. Stop stuttering!

"I miss my mom. I want to meet her." I said taking a deep breath.

He didn't say anything for few seconds for few seconds. The silence scared me.

" Come here!" He said as he at on sofa while manspreading.

I took slow steps towards him.

"On your knees" He said in his low but deep voice.

"What?" I blurted out.

"You know what I want you to do, right baby?" He asked! I gulped. "If you satisfy me enough, I might take you to dinner at your mom's!" He said. My eyes brightened. I needed to see my mother and brother.

My knees became weak and I dropped on them.

"Such a good whore. Let's put that mouth to some good use." He grinned. He for sure enjoyed seeing me humiliated.

My cheeks turned red into humiliation and I looked down as my tears threatened to fall. This feeling was just so horrible. I didn't want to do this. It's not like I have never given man a blowjob, I have done it many times. But this was different! It was much more humiliating. Coming from him made it worse.

"Look at me!" He said.

I slowly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I still didn't look at him. Yes I was desperate.

But before I take it out I felt a yank on my head forcing me to look directly in his eyes and I let out a yelp. He pulled me closer and bit my jawline sensually making me moan a little.

"I fucking asked you to look at me!" He growled and my tears started falling. I was just so scared.

"I... I... Can't... I.. am" I stuttered again... And looked down.

His hand grabbed my neck roughly and he pulled me into rough kiss. I didn't kiss him back. I pushed him away as I gasped for air.

"Why Love? It's not your first time! I know your lips can take me so well... And I know little slut that you love being treated like this." He said yanking me away. I fell on ground but quickly kneeled back again.

"Look at me in eyes while you take me... Do you understand?" He asked as he grabbed my throat almost choking me. I nodded.

I took out his member already so hard, I closed my eyes for second drinking all embarrassment away before taking it in my mouth as I continued looking at him in his eyes.

I softly kiss it and the licked it all over before taking it all in my mouth. He groaned in pleasure. His hand grabbed my hair making me move my mouth the way he wanted as I continued sucking him.

He looked satisfied seeing me at his mercy, taking him on my knees, he groaned in pleasure as he forced me to suck faster and deeper. Sounds of his groans, moans and his dick hitting the back of my throat filled the room.

I couldn't breathe, I wanted to stop, my throat hurts, my cheek hurts, tears filled my eyes. I just wanted it to be over. I came in my mouth... I felt like puking but I knew better and forced myself to gulp.

He patted my head like a pet who just did a good job and pleased his master.

"You did good slut." He said as he zipped his pants back and I looked down as my cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

He pulled me on his lap and planted a soft kiss on lips and wiped my tears. He tucked my messy hair back and made me look at his he softly held my cheek.

"Be ready sharp at 6:00 p.m. I am showing you mercy and letting you out after whatever shit you tried last time, but baby if you fuck this up... Just know I won't be able to stop myself from tearing you apart." He said as he gently stroked her cheek.

He sounded so calm yet so dangerous. All she could do was nod.

"Go and clean yourself up." He said and planted yet another kiss on her lips.

She got up and walked into the bathroom as fast as she could.