Chapter 3

Hey guys!

How are you all?

Enjoying the book so far?

Spam!

Let's start....

"Missed me baby doll?" He whispered huskily in her ear brushing his lips to her earlobe and  then moving down to neck. Avneet who was frozen because of fear, shivers because of his touch as it send shivers through her spine. Her nightmare wasn't over! Reality hit her. She closed her eyes trying her best to stop the tears who were threatening to fall from her eyes. She didn't wanted to show herself weak anymore.

Sid didn't accepted her ignorance. He clutched her hair in his fist and made her standing up in jerk. Avneet cried in pain because of that sudden action. A smirk crept on his face.

"Baby doll you know right when I ask something, you must answer. I don't like it when you don't obey. What did you thought? You would be able to spend happy life after going away from me. Don't you remember what I promised you!" He said and brought her face very close to him so she could hear his hot breaths. He kissed her left cheek making her gasp because of sudden soft touch.

He moved his lips towards hers she started shaking more realizing what he is going to do. Her body wasn't supporting her to move even a bit. His intimidating touch on her cheek made her more weak. As his lips were coming near hers her heartbeat increased in fear. He kissed tip of her lips and she gasped again because of his touch.

"You. Are. Mine" He said in very deep voice.

She remembered he promised her once
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch. Just mine... Only mine."

She shivered in pain as Sid pulled her hair more to bring her in reality.
She looked at him begging for mercy but he didn't seem to care. He left her hair and pins her to the wall with a jerk.

Little Mature part ahead...

He leans to her. She started breathing so fastly that Sid could hear her heartbeats. Sid kissed her jawline,  and gave her wet kisses on her neck and shoulders. Avneet tried her best to move and push him, but he was much stronger than her. He was continuously kissing her. Surprisingly to him she hasn't even uttered a word.

He found her soft spot and started licking and biting her. Avneet bit her lower lips to control the pain she was going through. When he was done torturing her neck he started moving to her cleavage. Avneet started shaking more and more, fear was evident in her eyes. She closed her eyes trying not to look at that beast. But he hold her chin very tightly as he wanted her to see how he was destroying her and she was not able to do anything. He listened her heartbeat and how nervous and scared she was. She started panting heavily as he started kissing her cleavage.

Mature part ends...

"Shhh... Calm down baby doll." He said to calm her down and it seems to affect she calmed down a bit. He knew what effect he had on her. He smirked and Avneet looked defeated.

"So did you miss me?" He asked again. This time his voice had dominating tone. Avneet sighed in defeat as she realized that all this torture was because she didn't answered him.

"Ye... Ye... Yes" She said slowly as she didn't wanted him to do anything else. She was like tiny kitten in front of this hungry dog.

As she answered Sid gave her victory smirk and left her. He went to his desk and took a glass of and gave her as he knew she needed it. Avneet gave him confused look.

"Drink it baby girl you need it. And don't worry I am not like someone who needs to spike a drink to do something. If I were to do something to you, I can do it just like that. You just saw a demo." He said and winked. She gulped the water in one go. She looked down in embarrassment and guilt.

"And trust me babydoll you are gonna beg me to stop, but you know what? I won't! I will go much harder on you." He said and Avneet became numb and started shivering.

"Sid please don't do it. I know I did wrong things in past and I really regret it. If I could go back and make things right, I would have done it by now. Please don't do anything." Avneet begged his as tears rolled down her eyes. She finally gathered courage to say something.

"Really! But can you reverse anything? Can you bring what I lost back? Can you go back? CAN YOU?" He growled. Avneet just looked down in guilt.

"Si... Sid... I..." She said sobbing.

"Don't worry Baby doll, I will make you pay for every single thing you did in past. And I don't fucking care if you regret, because it doesn't give me back what I lost, what my friends lost! And now you... You little slut will loose everything, literally everything in your life. Your smile, your body... Your family..." He whispered in her ears as chills go through her spine and she gasped in fear.

"My... My family? Please No Sid. It's between us right. Don't bring them in between. Please I beg you. Let them live happily. They are no where in fault, they don't even know which type of person I was! Please I beg you." She sobbed and fell on her knees. She held Sid's leg and begged him for mercy.

Sid clutched her hair and made her standing up. He pulled her towards herself. Her body hits his hard chest and she cried in pain. Before he could say anything she begged him again..

"Please Sid... My dad already suffered strokes two times. If something happens to him my mom won't be able to live... Please I beg you." Avneet begged him in shaky voice.

"It's just start of your nightmare baby girl. Whatever happened between us till now was just trailer... I will destroy you, your soul, your happiness, I will kill every single happiness you have. Because you are mine, just mine. Mine to destroy, to punish." He said huskily with a evil smirk. Tears rolled down her eyes, she didn't knew what she would do anymore!

Hey guys!

Do vote and comment!

Inline comments are love and it gives us encouragement to write more.

Love y'all