Chapter 21

Hey guys!

What's up?

Target for next chapter: 150+ comments

Let's continue... Please comment your views it will means a lot to me.

“Punish me instead...” She said closing her eyes in fear.

“Look at me.” He said and held her chin. She slowly opened her eyes.

“Take my clothes off.”  He said looking in her eyes.

“What?” She asked.

“You shouldn't be confused baby, didn't you just said to punish you” He said mocking her.

Avneet controlled herself from saying anything back because it could've lead to something worse.

She started to open his shirt’s buttons not looking at him. Her hands were shaking in fear he could feel how terrified she was from him at that moment. She was not even able to undo the button properly.

“Come on baby, Stop acting like this is your first time taking my shirt off. You used to jump on me like a whore and rip my shirt off. Now you can't open one button properly! So pathetic bitch!” He mocked her again. She knew he was testing her patience, he wanted her to react and give him reason to hurt her more.

She took his shirt off and was about to stop when he said “belt too!” She just nodded and started taking it off too.

Her touch was making him hard and she could already see him bulge and it was making her more embarrassed and scared.

She was confused if she should take his pants off and she didn't want to listen him mock her again so she just decided to do it before he tell her.

But before she does it he holds her hand... “Aren't you too desperate to take my pants off!” He said with a smirk.

She immediately took her hand back and looked down as she was too embarrassed.
She was about to say something but he shut her up with a kiss. She didn't kiss him back, but she had to when he forced her to let his tongue in.

He stopped kissing her after some minutes giving her finally time to breathe. He suddenly lifter her up in bridal style and throw her on bed.

“I want you to wait for me on the bed ready for me, when I come out of shower.” He said. She just nodded.

Her heartbeat was increasing thinking about what will happen, she was just hoping he doesn't do something bad to her. She didn't dare to move from place he left her. She started panicking more as she heard sound of water stopped and he was about to come out.

After few minutes she heard sound of door opening and she almost gasped in fear due to noise in that silent room.

He was just wearing towel and water was dripping through his wet body. She gulped in fear as he was looking like he would attack her at any moment. She clutched bed sheets as he took steps towards her.

“Are you scared of me baby?” He said howering over her. His closeness made her gulp all the words she could form inside. She stopped breathing for a moment. She immediately turned her head before he could kiss her.

He kissed her right cheek... “Breathe...” He said in her ear making a shiver go through her spine. “I won't hurt you... Not yet.” He said getting as someone knocked the door.