Chapter 24

"Make me yours baby," he said before kissing her lips again. His one hand was still on her thigh and the other on her neck, slightly caressing it sensually.

Lips moving in perfect sync... Devouring each other, they craved for years... It was evident.

Avneet was the epitome of beauty!

Her black innocent eyes, her body wrapped in just one piece of cloth... Her exposed milky thighs and her inviting lips. Her rosy cheeks were slightly covered with wet hair strands, The way she gasped was as she saw Sid on the sofa... Everything was attractive to him!

She was an Angel!

He had a clear motive when he came into the room, but when he saw that beauty he forgot what he wanted! She was beautiful! Fuck!

Her eyes filled with fear as she saw him... She was not the same girl!

She had that power over him he didn't realise. Even though she hurt him so much he just couldn't hurt her and even when he tried he ended up hating himself!

What magic she was doing on him?

For him even thinking about touching someone without their will was a sin! But he ended up raping a girl he loved so much! He resented himself for that.

No matter how much he hated Avneet, there is no excuse for rape!

He was a victim, knew how it felt! He was broken... Then how could he even do that to her knowing how much disgusting it is!

Maybe he didn't think that Avneet would fight back, for her sex was never a big deal... Maybe humiliation was!

Again there is no excuse for rape!

Even if she forgives him he would never forgive himself for that. What was he even trying to do? He asked himself, he was disgusted by himself!

He wanted to die the moment he realised the sin he committed... But then who will protect everyone?

Starving himself, sleepless nights and depression... He distanced himself from everyone. No, he was not punishing himself this way, it was just his lifestyle since she left him!

Both lying on the bed panting heavily after that passionate sex... Bodies dripping with sweat! It was the first time Sid got tired in a few rounds only! He felt dizzy, maybe he used too much stamina.

"Are you ok?" Avneet asked concerned as he collapsed on the bed, he had no strength left in his body! His face looked like he would pass out any moment.

Of course, he was tired he has been starving and exerting himself too much.

"I am fine!" he said in low voice. Disappointed.

"Then let's wash up," she said. She was still not sure if he was ok.

After cleaning themselves up both lay on the bed, it was awkward!

So many thoughts roamed in her mind, she knew she made a mistake by giving in. She knew he was manipulating her, she knew he had a motive... Still, she gave in! She hated herself for being so weak!

She was a sex addict!

And she couldn't change that!

She just hoped he won't use it against her!

She felt an arm on her waist... He pulled her towards him. She rested her head on his chest almost cuddling him! She felt his hand lightly stroking her hair. He kissed her head and again caressed her hair.

A tear went down her eye realising what she lost!

"Siddharth... Whatever happened... It shouldn't have..." she says clutching his
t-shirt.

"I know baby... We shouldn't be doing this. I was supposed to hate you..." he whispers, audible enough to Avneet.

"Sid I am so..." She whispered in a broken voice.

"Sorry? Sorry is not enough! That one freaking word can't change anything! You will still be you who broke me and I will still be me who is still suffering for something I don't even know why would you do that to me!" He said.

His voice screamed pain. Even though he wanted to scream he said it calmly. But it hurt her more seeing him in so much pain because of her!

"Even after everything, I feel guilty for touching you without consent! Why? Fucking why? Why do feel like I am fucking sinner, I can't forgive myself! It's killing me." he said last words in a very low voice as tears ran down his eye.

Avneet clutched his shirt tightly as she remembered what happened that night, she was scared, embarrassed, she just couldn't stop him... She took a deep breath to calm herself down.

She was sleeping with the same man who raped her two days ago... Why was she so easy? Why couldn't she fuckin resist him?

"Siddharth, I don't... Want to talk about that... Please... I.. I..." She tried to not show much emotion, but it was evident she was uncomfortable and she didn't forgive him for that yet.

"Avi look at me..." he said touching her chin and making her look at him.

"I know I went too far that night, revenge or not... It shouldn't have happened. I thought you would give in, like you always do!" he said.

A sharp pang in her heart.

He was right, she always gives in. She never said no... To anyone!

"You are right! It's not your fault. In the end, it's always me, a pathetic whore who can't resist the temptation. Anyways we both know sex isn't big deal for me." she says in low voice before shrugging him away and getting up.

Siddharth was shocked by her reaction, even though he knew what she said was somewhat true... But didn't think she would put it in words like that! He felt pain seeing her in that situation.

She was about to go onto the balcony.

"I didn't mean to say it like that," Sid said.

"Those words don't hurt me, Sid. I am used to it. It hurts because you were the only one who never called me that. You loved me too much Sid." She whispered.

She went out on the balcony, Sid didn't stop her or went behind her. He knew she needed time. He kept staring at her back through the glass windows.

Avneet was sad, disappointed...

Why was she so petty?